Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Lane what am I bitter about? Elite ninja fashions? Not living with my mum? Not being suckled? I cook heaps and probably get as much enjoyment out of that as eating out, made lemon zest madelines, honey and vanilla madelines and fresh strawberry, confit bloodorange and pistachio tartlets today Pretty happy, nailed my creme patisserie this time perfectly [​IMG]

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

this preoccupation with getting laid is rather infantile. Why don't you actually give real advice and tell him to meet a nice girl that he can have a relationship with? He already mentioned talking to a girl he liked, which should be the actual girl he pursues.
    Lane what am I bitter about? Elite ninja fashions? Not living with my mum? Not being suckled?
    I live at home cuz my parents couldn't afford to pay for a dorm. I didn't take a loan for one cuz I prefer it over living with bruhs anyways, though

3. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

4. Teger

Teger Senior member

this preoccupation with getting laid is rather infantile. Why don't you actually give real advice and tell him to meet a nice girl that he can have a relationship with? He already mentioned talking to a girl he liked, which should be the actual girl he pursues.

because he will never have a successful relationship if he's too frightened to get anywhere with a girl. to be in a committed relationship both parties need to have a level of relationship maturity, and as mikey has zero experience there, it won't ever happen.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

true, but I fail to see how going straight to the hook up/one night stand route is gonna help..I mean wtf how is he even suppose to approach that if hes inexperienced? He should just make friends with girls, and then take it from there.

6. APK

APK Senior member

Let me try to get this thread back on track:

SWAG SWAG SWAG WOOP WOOP SWAG SWAG SWAG

7. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Let me try to get this thread back on track:

SWAG SWAG SWAG WOOP WOOP SWAG SWAG SWAG

COOK, CHEF, KNIFE, SWAG, SWAG, STEAK, CHEF, KNIFE.

8. Lane

Lane Senior member

Fuck, Fat Girl, Why, Fuck Fat Girl, Just Because, But Why, Eww Fat Girl where thefuckikis mycaps, no swag [​IMG]

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

So why the hype around MMM GATs? Not That I don't believe it's warranted, but a pair popped up on
    B&S in my size and my tax refund is burning a hole in my pocket.

10. filcol

filcol Senior member

I'm an englishman in New York!

11. DLester

DLester Senior member

this thread sux today

my RFT is that I want new sunglasses. I have Maui Jims, which are great performers but give off a bit more of a bass fisherman vibe than I would like. I want something dressy casual with timeless style. Okay that was a joke, but it can't have a heavy frame, be glossy black or cliche hipster. Aviators would probably work but everyone already has those, so I am not sure I want to go that route. Input is welcome.

12. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

For real who's the fucking resident Raf Simons guru here

13. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

So why the hype around MMM GATs? Not That I don't believe it's warranted, but a pair popped up on
    B&S in my size and my tax refund is burning a hole in my pocket.

not complicated, they're a nice shape, simple low top shoe that are fairly versatile + MMM mystique/exclusivity/hypetrain + MMM makes pretty decent shoes, some of the paint splattered things are pretty cool IMO but some people find them gimmicky or downright ugly. I never get alot of your questions like this though, you live in NYC go look at this shit man.

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

drmmr, so far as I know there is no one major raf guru here but a bunch of people who have pockets of knowledge. what are you looking for? If you are just trying to get in contact with someone who has an encyclopedic raf knowledge go to sufu.

edit: or try contacting the ln-cc guy. there may also be some dudes on sz though I think a lot of the big raf supports who were floating around there have gone quiet in recent years..

15. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Ive looked and they are nice in a pure quality standpoint but there might be a design cachet thing I'm unaware of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.