Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asobu

asobu Senior member

^mikey, I think you should rock this (0) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

this is more suitable

[​IMG]

3. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

i am so sad i missed the leu paper sweater that was being sold on sz [​IMG]

4. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I fucking hate wearing sneakers every day. My first purchase before I come back to school in the fall is going to be some s/s/f shoes that are not sneakers.

5. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

sold my White Mountaineering Vans and I feel so sad I just have too many sneakers now and never get to wear any of them [​IMG]

6. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I fucking hate wearing sneakers every day. My first purchase before I come back to school in the fall is going to be some s/s/f shoes that are not sneakers.
    I have the opposite feeling. I was traveling all weekend so i just wore my converse 'cause they're my lifting shoes and I wanted to save space and i was like "damn these are a nice change." Something about the silhouette with smaller hemmed jeans looks right. Now i'm beasting on CP captoes in black. Hard to find my size though [​IMG]

7. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

is it wrong to only like high tops and ankle or higher type boots? I just feel like pants/jeans fall/stack better.

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

^ i don't know if it's right or wrong, but i feel the same way

but don't you wear NBs

9. APK

APK Senior member

This page sucks.

10. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I have the opposite feeling. I was traveling all weekend so i just wore my converse 'cause they're my lifting shoes and I wanted to save space and i was like "damn these are a nice change." Something about the silhouette with smaller hemmed jeans looks right. Now i'm beasting on CP captoes in black. Hard to find my size though [​IMG]
    maybe I'm just not that happy with my sneakers. i just feel like they cheapen a lot of my looks as opposed to heighten them. example: the other day my buddy and I roll out of the dorm to class. i was wearing one of my button downs, my jeans rolled up (fuck the haters), and my vans. he was wearing chambray shorts, a blank t-shirt, and sperrys and something about wearing something other than sneakers made his look seem better to me, idk.

11. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

am I the only guy here that has never once owned or tried on a pair of chucks, jack purcells, or CPs?

12. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

maybe I'm just not that happy with my sneakers. i just feel like they cheapen a lot of my looks as opposed to heighten them. example: the other day my buddy and I roll out of the dorm to class. i was wearing one of my button downs, my jeans rolled up (fuck the haters), and my vans. he was wearing chambray shorts, a blank t-shirt, and sperrys and something about wearing something other than sneakers made his look seem better to me, idk.
    hence the popularity of sperrys. the cheap-and-casual-but-non-sneakers-without-being-affected is a hard niche to fill.

13. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

GN, you wear shoes to work at that job of yours in the fancy building [​IMG] Mikey wears sneaks in his 8:30 lecture classes. Everyone wants to switch it up.

14. APK

APK Senior member

am I the only guy here that has never once owned or tried on a pair of chucks, jack purcells, or CPs?

Maybe. My JP's are my lifting shoes, so I end up wearing those more than anything else I ever use to cover my feet. I don't like how they look with most pants, though.

15. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

hence the popularity of sperrys. the cheap-and-casual-but-non-sneakers-without-being-affected is a hard niche to fill.

yeah, I almost want a pair (0), but every rl wearing frat douche has a pair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.