• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the most part, I like Goblin. Lots of fun stuff but some emotional stuff, too. Reminds me of why I enjoy Eminem (lol). Some of the beats/production is total **** though and the album is definitely not what it's hyped up to be though. I still like Radical (Mostly Earl ****) and Earl better.

Fashun shipping woes: I shipped some **** UPS cause it was cheaper than USPS with insurance, and for some reason they're not leaving the **** at the door but want him to be there? That **** is so annoying, considering sometimes they come at 1 PM and others they come at ******* 7 PM. Tomorrow is the third day. This **** is going to be annoying as hell to deal with.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
I cant believe people are this ridiculous...someone seriously just tried to buy two julius items from me for the price of one, from this season SS11 BNWT.

are you ******* serious, **** I wanna smash your face.

I got a PM saying 'interested in many items' and the person proceeded to ask a shitload of questions about a couple of the things I was selling. Then he offered 25% of the asking price for each and said that was all he had

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still remember the awe I felt when I first listened to bastard, **** still is a really immaculate album. Kinda perfect IMO. That being said I have yet to listen tomorrow, flying from work to cop it.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I still remember the awe I felt when I first listened to bastard, **** still is a really immaculate album. Kinda perfect IMO. That being said I have yet to listen tomorrow, flying from work to cop it.

Except the part where he ripped a Doom beat and made **** out of it
lol8[1].gif

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not getting the beat/production hate of goblin, tbh. also, I'm pretty sure the album literally could not have lived up to the hype, lets be honest. it's not really tyler's fault though that kanye and the entire music industry hopped on his dick. is sf going to hate me if I say I like a lot of the recent sufu waywts? especially these three:
5703887397_cfb5ed01ae.jpg
picsay-1304961902.jpg
and
5703484734_0c7ba81f32_z.jpg

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like that last one. visvams, keys and **** hanging off. typical superfuture ****.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Except the part where he ripped a Doom beat and made **** out of it
lol8[1].gif

Odd toddlers is a great track. This is coming from a big doom fan.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since there's been some Outkast posted, I just want to say that their first 3 albums are the best consecutive 3 in hip hop history imo.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, is there an online doohickey somewhere that tracks a product's price and sends alerts when it gets marked down? I feel like someone should have made that a while ago.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I might have to pass on the Red Fairisle Knit Blazer from this upcoming season and just ball out on TB and Art, maybe some furniture. I need a break from Junya, 7 jackets are enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads