Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teger

Teger Senior member

i feel really bad for you mikey. i mean you live in baltimore [​IMG]

2. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

But do they wear sundresses?

Thank god for sundresses. Easily the best thing there is, beats out that escape artist orangutan by a wide margin.

Is Patagonia sf approved

Are you going running or hiking or mountaineering or something? Are you trying to beat the one backpack challenge? Because otherwise I would avoid any "performance" type gear.

3. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Is Patagonia sf approved

nicelynice kills it in patagonia. whatcha buying??

4. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

sorta wanna make this quote tree my sig

Up until now, I'd never even heard of neopets.

5. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

Is Patagonia sf approved

A better question would be who fucking cares?
    Why do you need the internet's approval before buying a nylon jacket?

6. APK

APK Senior member

example? I have no interest in clicking that thread

Here's the meat and potatoes of it. In between his first couple of posts, several people chimed in and informed him that most raw denim doesn't come in sub-34 inseams and that he would need to hem. Things got ugly after he kept asking the same question after this and rightfully got dragged across the coals.

Can someone recommend me denim by N&F that has a 34 inseam or sub that?

I have been looking through most of their releases and I am starting to like their creativity behind most of them, however unfortunately god has not blessed me to be 6feet tall so I cannot properly support them.

I've been instructed to do so in the past (in regards to hemming) but I just can't bring my self to do so, I feel as if it diminishes the jean as a whole. But generally I don't like to have big ass cuffs, and I'm pretty sure they aren't all (or even most) 34 inseams.

I really want these but a a 36.5 inseam, really? Click

And also these but 37 inseams Click

Troll, you have 400 posts, don't act like you run the forum pal, suck my dick. I just asked a question, no need to go ape shit on me.

I didn't "insult" anyone you dumb fuck, I asked if anyone could recommend me some N&F with sub 34 inseams. Then you responded hem or cuff etc... I said I didn't like hemming or cuffing, then someone said I should just stick with Levis and "mall status jeans, (quite humourous, I must say) then I said fuck off, then you said fuck off. Then someone said report me with the cute little picture of the "report" button.

Then you said "we" already answered your question, which you didn't, in the first place.
    So in case you didn't read it properly, or you simply can't read at all. Here it is again,

Can someone RECOMMEND me some N&Fs that have an inseam shorter/smaller than 34?

Get it now, thats generally how a forum works, people ask questions and they get responses, see?

7. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

nicelynice kills it in patagonia. whatcha buying??

Nothing right now but looking at a down jacket for next fw and Patagonia seems like a nice option with some bright colorways. But I may go full jet and ball on some cdw jawnz.

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

9. APK

APK Senior member

The best part was how he's all "I didn't insult anyone, you dumb fuck." Not to mention that followed the post where he commanded a fellow forum member suck his dick.

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

so, I think once I kop rick owens hi tops and a leather or two, I'm gonna chill with the dahkness and go back to allsaints for a bit since they have a better spring/summer look for me, maybe with some number nine and margiela thrown in there. You homos have been bombarding me with so much margiela sneaks I think I need some lowtop ones for summer, fuck.

11. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

so, I think once I kop rick owens hi tops and a leather or two, I'm gonna chill with the dahkness and go back to allsaints for a bit since they have a better spring/summer look for me, maybe with some number nine and margiela thrown in there. You homos have been bombarding me with so much margiela sneaks I think I need some lowtop ones for summer, fuck.

I kinda miss the old you but also not at all. I hope your fashion identity crisis gets resolved soon.

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

its not really a fashion identity crisis, its more the fact that I have got everything I liked from the current season julius. my dick is raging hard for FW11 stuff, but that's not until august.

I just wanna diversify. Shit, im gonna be rocking julius combats with drapey ts and dropcrotch shorts all the time, but I wanna wear a button up, and comfy low top sneaks again a bit.

dont worry the juvenile me is still here, I'm just trying to be in touch with the lighter side. Even with julius I'm doing so through color. Plus, allsaints I already owned this whole time. I just wanna kop the derivative ass derbies, and some button ups/washed cement jeans.

13. dmash

dmash Senior member

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

nah, that guys cool.

leave him alone

15. dmash

dmash Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.