• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I have basically two boxes full of stuff like shirts, jeans, coats, etc that I need to sell, but it isn't worth it due to shipping fees from Korea
frown.gif
Tempted to start a thread to practically give it away just to get some extra room on my floor.

I hear you. I've like 4 stacks of clothes that I haven't even made the effort to photograph (they'll come out looking like **** anyway) and put up on B&S. They're just lying around near my bed

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
if you want to use something financial or econometric related ... sas and spss are extremely useful. i use them daily.

excel and crystal ball work well if your doing simple linear regression modeling. if you use the correlation and t and p-critical (use =tinv/tdist, with 95% ci with your df) functions in excel when looking at your explanatory variables you can do some cool stuff with regression modeling ... but it needs to be simple (forecasting for unknowns such as sales, revenues, etc.)

lol. yea i have used those programs before. i use stata on the reg. i was really just curious what LA Guy was up to.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
There's a dude absolutely losing his *********** Naked & Famous denim thread over the standard inseam of premium denim.

I see he's now banned, even though he appears to be online.
lol8[1].gif

example? I have no interest in clicking that thread

Originally Posted by Lane
http://lookbook.nu/look/82394-frontwards

is that rick jacket the same as this one? ive been dying to find it.

Isn't that the same kid who claimed he paid for everything himself awhile back on sz?

LOL ok guy

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Motion to ban the resident dumbfuck whatever123.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Motion to ban the resident dumbfuck whatever123.
totally. if you would continue to stock my posts jet that would be so awesome ... you pederast ... be proud of who you are man!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man summer is so boring for fashion, but so ******* awesome cuz I can't be depressed while bitches got miniskirts and ****.
lol8[1].gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
man summer is so boring for fashion, but so ******* awesome cuz I can't be depressed while bitches got miniskirts and ****.
lol8[1].gif

girls wear miniskirts and high heels year round here

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I have basically two boxes full of stuff like shirts, jeans, coats, etc that I need to sell, but it isn't worth it due to shipping fees from Korea
frown.gif
Tempted to start a thread to practically give it away just to get some extra room on my floor.

Don't suppose that includes an extra pair of those coated T000s that didn't seem to make it to the US, does it?
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
I hear you. I've like 4 stacks of clothes that I haven't even made the effort to photograph (they'll come out looking like **** anyway) and put up on B&S. They're just lying around near my bed
Even better, once you finally post the clothes, most of the questions you'll get are along the lines of "Do you ship to the former Yugoslavia?"
girls wear miniskirts and high heels year round here
But do they wear sundresses? edit: What's with all of the sneaker spam all of a sudden?

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Even better, once you finally post the clothes, most of the questions you'll get are along the lines of "Do you ship to the former Yugoslavia?"

Usually selling process involves answering loads of questions (measurements, will this fit me, will they stretch, are you sure they will fit me), followed by loads of flakes/non-replies.

Best part is usually someone trying to convince me to ship to a far-off-land/ the states WITH tracking and offering to pay $10 shipping

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, cant wait for fw 2011 MA julius, **** looks so hawt. RO style paneled skirt pants and ****, with exttttttraaaaa long sleeve shirts...******* ugh, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads