Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

So, the friendly SA at OC told me that size V in a certain Stephan Schneider blazer measures 15.5" in the shoulders and 18.5" PTP. That sounds bonkers to me. Any truth to this?

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

You sound like you are about done with this place.

I been thinking this about fuji for awhile now. He's regressing instead of progressing.

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

So, the friendly SA at OC told me that size V in a certain Stephan Schneider blazer measures 15.5" in the shoulders and 18.5" PTP. That sounds bonkers to me. Any truth to this?

SS runs quite small in outerwear and blazers. I got a 5 that was 19" p2p and 17" shoulders by my measure.

4. Bam!ChairDance

Oh wow, ok. Definitely clears things up

5. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

instead of getting a pair of CP vintage achilles in navy, I am going to get a pair of navy vans low standard lace ups.. [​IMG]

::wanders over to zappos with tail tucked::

No shame in my Vans game. The LP soles look nice if you don't like how tall the regular one are

6. fuji

fuji Senior member

I been thinking this about fuji for awhile now. He's regressing instead of progressing.

Yeah pretty much. I've sold off most of my high end clothes and interesting runway pieces. I sold that RLPL cardigan that you wanted to buy off me last week. I just never wear any of it and I'm putting on weight pretty solidly so theres no point in me owning $2000 coats and jumpers. I'm 17, I don't need any really high end shit, I ruin my clothes anyway, I only really need cheap basics that fit well to look good. Some girl burnt cigarettes holes in my hoodie last week, if it was Tom Ford or Margiela it would have been a waste, but it was just uniqlo so it doesn't matter. If I had more money I'd probably buy more interesting pieces, but I haven't been able to find anything to sell on the B&S forums besides my own clothes so I'm pretty skint.

7. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Sounds like a good fit to me [​IMG] But from my experience, she's probably just wrong for one reason for another [​IMG]. I love OC but I have had a problem with all but 1 or 2 orders from them

8. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

i only ordered one thing from OC. this was back in summer of 2007 before there was a webshop. i had to buy the damn thing sight unseen. they also needed a copy of my DL i think? it went smoothly though.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yeah pretty much. I've sold off most of my high end clothes and interesting runway pieces. I sold that RLPL cardigan that you wanted to buy off me last week. I just never wear any of it and I'm putting on weight pretty solidly so theres no point in me owning $2000 coats and jumpers. I'm 17, I don't need any really high end shit, I ruin my clothes anyway, I only really need cheap basics that fit well to look good. Some girl burnt cigarettes holes in my hoodie last week, if it was Tom Ford or Margiela it would have been a waste, but it was just uniqlo so it doesn't matter. If I had more money I'd probably buy more interesting pieces, but I haven't been able to find anything to sell on the B&S forums besides my own clothes so I'm pretty skint.

You've been 17 for like 3 years now.

I liked that cardigan, if I wore rl and didn't have 13 cardigans I would have copped it.

10. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

I gave a pair of cordovan Aldens to my dad, so that he could give them to his "guy" to clean them up a bit. Got them back and now the leather is peeling like crazy and super dried out. [​IMG] Never again.

11. fuji

fuji Senior member

You've been 17 for like 3 years now. I liked that cardigan, if I wore rl and didn't have 13 cardigans I would have copped it.
    No? I'm born November 15th 1993, I was 14 when I joined SF. It was RLPL, not really the same as RL.

12. APK

APK Senior member

No? I'm born November 15th 1993, I was 14 when I joined SF. It was RLPL, not really the same as RL.

God damn it, actually seeing your date of birth makes me feel ancient.

13. Bam!ChairDance

You've been 17 for like 3 years now.
    [​IMG]

14. Lel

Lel Senior member

God damn it, actually seeing your date of birth makes me feel ancient.

Seeing his earlier fit pics makes me feel ashamed that when I was ~16 and started browsing SF I was still wearing A&F/AE shit [​IMG]

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I just hit 50 posts on sufu, and I also just noticed that I suddenly have rep power > zero.

What gives?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.