Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Senior member

Do you know for a fact that he's used the forum as "beta testers"
    All I will say on the matter is that after MWAC was released and purchased by several people (remember, this is also post CvF), and they started complaining, he said:
    wtf are you guys talking about. I need to know these things so when we make the denimz we can remove any bugs.
    which literally made me [​IMG] What has made me cringe even more over the years are the contests that don't happen after they start, or 'prizes' that are never actually awarded.

2. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

technological barriers to entry most likely. also TI, casio, and hp pretty much have an triopoly in the industry

3. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

what i'm getting at is that someone should make calculator software for the NDS

4. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

what i'm getting at is that someone should make calculator software for the NDS

you'd have to be good at math and programming :]...

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

which literally made me [​IMG]

I was re-reading the thread today and couldn't believe when I saw this. This is not how you respond to a rash of multiple, very similar complaints.

6. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Why do you hate xkcd?

8. jslade

jslade Senior member

Does anybody here have any photos (maybe WAYWT) of blue suede bucks worked into an outfit? I always have trouble visualizing things that I haven't worn before in my head. [​IMG]

9. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

whoa. captures my feelings exactly (the xkcd strip)
    another thing - the ti 83 is useless past calc 1. the POS can't do 3d graphs or algebra. multivariable textbooks use computer programs like matlab or maple.

10. El Gordo

El Gordo Well-Known Member

EDC thread has gone off the deep end. Latest discussion is about knives disguised as collar stays...

11. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

whoa. captures my feelings exactly (the xkcd strip)
    another thing - the ti 83 is useless past calc 1. the POS can't do 3d graphs or algebra. multivariable textbooks use computer programs like matlab or maple.

I haven't used my graphing calc since coming to uni tbh. What a complete waste of money

12. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I enjoyed playing drug wars on my TI-83+ during AP Calc and Physics classes.

13. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

yea that wasn't a bad game, but once you got into the ASM games it was obsolete.

14. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

EDC thread has gone off the deep end. Latest discussion is about knives disguised as collar stays...
    Titan "Multitool" Collar Stays with Screwdriver and Bottle Opener 04 February 2010, 22.00 | Posted in Accessories | 1 comment » [​IMG] We all need this one. A titanium "multi-tool" collar stay from Exuvius that features a built in Phillips screwdriver and bottle opener - two essentials for the urban man. How many times have you been over a friend's home and they needed a dresser knob tightened (don't answer that). "Useful people are winners; so be a hero, save the day, and make sure that this titanium laser-cut collar stay is the only tool in your shirt." All this for 39$US. (notcouture) More looks at the Titan Collar Stays after the click. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Can anyone PM me a working USPS Priority tracking confirmation customs number to Canada with the form LC#########US? I sent a priority package on the 4th to Saskatoon, SK and dude said he hasn't received it and tracking is not working. It's weird because every time I've sent a priority package I've been able to track with the customs number, but they've always started with CP.

Just wondering if this form number actually works as delivery confirmation or if the PO just fucked up the package.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.