1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Wut? Nigga you Ruski, I would totally see you listening to RZA while driving a 4X4 wearing a gold Rolex.

Been there... HATED IT!

[​IMG]

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Thom browne triple stripe on my placket, junya blue labels on all my jackets.

Freestyling tonight ahahaha

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Been there... HATED IT!

[​IMG]

You ever been to Brighton beach?

Best quote I ever heard was a french tv special on Russian new money, these gorgeous blondes are going to some event wearing fur and diamonds and one looks into the camera and says "we are beautiful, we are Russian, we are rich." (nous sommes belles, nous sommes Russes, nous sommes riches), no need to add anything...

4. Mr. Moo

You ever been to Brighton beach?

Best quote I ever heard was a french tv special on Russian new money, these gorgeous blondes are going to some event wearing fur and diamonds and one looks into the camera and says "we are beautiful, we are Russian, we are rich." (nous sommes belles, nous sommes Russes, nous sommes riches), no need to add anything...

[​IMG] sounds about right. I have been to Brighton, but as a young kid... hard to compare to Moscow (home town). [​IMG]

5. Fuuma

[​IMG] sounds about right. I have been to Brighton, but as a young kid... hard to compare to Moscow (home town). [​IMG]
    I mostly know white Russians (Russians who escaped after the revolution cause they were nobles/soldiers and their descendants hate commies) but the Russian scene in Europe is crazy. They throw really good parties but the bad taste is like out of this world. Still some of my favourite people cause they're sentimental and dependable.

6. Mr. Moo

I mostly know white Russians (Russians who escaped after the revolution cause they were nobles/soldiers and their descendants hate commies) but the Russian scene in Europe is crazy. They throw really good parties but the bad taste is like out of this world. Still some of my favourite people cause they're sentimental and dependable.

You are accurate on all points. Definitely the bad taste follows some... all black everything, crazy flaunting of wealth, etc. but usually in good fun.

7. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

You ever been to Brighton beach? Best quote I ever heard was a french tv special on Russian new money, these gorgeous blondes are going to some event wearing fur and diamonds and one looks into the camera and says "we are beautiful, we are Russian, we are rich." (nous sommes belles, nous sommes Russes, nous sommes riches), no need to add anything...
    during the euro 2008 tourny i went to nevada smiths to see sweden russia and later spain russia matches, each time a swarm of brighton-beachers were there they couldn't speak english but one wanted to fight me for not supporting the motherland ... so i told him i was chechen [​IMG]

8. Fuuma

You are accurate on all points. Definitely the bad taste follows some... all black everything, crazy flaunting of wealth, etc. but usually in good fun.

I'm 5'8 and like 130 pounds and an asshole, I'd rather have a hulking dude in all black Versace watching my back than some hipster. + I hold my liquor so I want good drinking partners, last time I had some fashion person do a Paris drinking tour he ended up vomiting all over the place.

9. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

[​IMG]

10. Fuuma

[​IMG]

You can like or dislike Moo and what he buys but you have no idea what we're talking about...

11. wangvicous

wangvicous Senior member

best RFT talk in months

12. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

You can like or dislike Moo and what he buys but you have no idea what we're talking about...

[​IMG]
    Whatchu talkin bout?

13. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

+100, I work with a bunch of Russkies and they're all really good people in those exact ways.

lol @ moo putting any rapper at any level though.

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

Would RZA wear all Julius Should RZA wear all Julius discuss
    was gonna say how random, but then I remember the thread title. [​IMG]
    lol +1. had no idea who this guy was. i doubt anyone i know would know who this guy is.
    thats sad... stop listening to japanoise, lol jking yo :p

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Mountain Goats show last night was cramazing. Great setlist: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-mo...-6bd3aa92.html

The highlight was probably John Darnielle stage-diving during their third encore, "The Best Ever Death Metal Band in Denton".

+100, I work with a bunch of Russkies and they're all really good people in those exact ways.

lol @ moo putting any rapper at any level though.

Unrelated, but I finally figured out what your old avatar was. I thought it was Brad Neely, but I wasn't sure which one. I'd say George Washington is my favorite.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.