1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

same here... and I've never bought anything from them

Me too...

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

L.A. guy's selling our ip addresses which trace to our houses

3. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

why is it so difficult to find good khakis? Fuck the carrot shape taper on everything.

4. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I love my billy reid ones. Absolutely love. And I know it's not up your alley as it's a bit tapered but our legacy is really nice. also like Uniqlo Vintage.

-_-; but you're probably more into carhatt or pointer

5. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

not carhartt or pointer in this. Probably something like buzz rickson. i want a great sturdy fabric, loosish but not huge fit and straight legs. Preferbly in brittish khaki.

6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

not carhartt or pointer in this. Probably something like buzz rickson. i want a great sturdy fabric, loosish but not huge fit and straight legs. Preferbly in brittish khaki.
    what about bill's khakis? i heard only good things about them. and they're supposed to be historically quite accurate. or maybe selvedge chinoish denim?

7. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^yea, heard good things of bill´s myself, so if i can locate some M2s (perhaps in the bullard field pant fabric) I might be in action. Khaki denim, while nice, isnt exactly what Im after, since im going the office-appropriate, trad way.

8. Eason

Eason Senior member

Checked out the progress on a cashmere military-style jacket I'm having custom made, it's fucking beautiful. More people should just have their own clothes made, the way they want.

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

That shit only exists in Asia anymore man. Which is why I am trying to bring it to the world via TOJ, it's a dying art, definitely. All of the people who make clothes anymore are well over 50, some into their 60's.

10. impolyt_one

I've worn the same outfit every day this week, I don't care about my outfits anymore. Dior luster wax, MMM leather, fresh pair of undies and a white v neck everyday and I'm set.

11. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

I've worn the same outfit every day this week, I don't care about my outfits anymore. Dior luster wax, MMM leather, fresh pair of undies and a white v neck everyday and I'm set.

Blue or black waxed?

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

always a no shoes concept?

13. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

I've gone a week wearing the same jeans, a heather gray crewneck and a harrington before. Best week of my life [​IMG]

14. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I would mass murder (ie next-level killing) for a pair of DH Waxing Moon in 26/27. Too bad I'm plebe status. The blue on black is definitely a grail of mine

16. jet

jet Senior member

Novel idea eason but I doubt I can come up with a better cut or design than a real designer with talent and I doubt you or the forum as a collective could either.

17. robin

robin Senior member

Novel idea eason but I doubt I can come up with a better cut or design than a real designer with talent and I doubt you or the forum as a collective could either.
    For classic styles a tailor would be fine.

18. jet

jet Senior member

Obvious answer is obvious, like what dismal is doing excluded

19. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Also, dis if you're a sz27 they're looking for international sufuers to join the 19cm world tour 2.0 on superdenim

20. impolyt_one

black wax [​IMG]

Gonna put the Bless hood jacket back into rotation next week, it's just there chillin in my wardrobe, next to the Junya hooded jacket. I am not as good with hoods though, since I have muppet hair.

Gonna wear strictly the TOJ peacoat in herringbone with leather trim once I get it done and ready, maybe some custom fur vest in it. I might even sit at my kitchen table and handsew that motherfucker myself at night to make sure it gets done and will be steezy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.