Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Really? Shit is difficult as hell to do, a little lint or dust can really fuck it up. Where do you find a place to be able to do that?

meh, i just use a dust blower tool. its not like im going to be selling the watch or anything.
    just a hobby to disassemble and reassemble again[​IMG]

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

waht suit is it? is it the "tailor made" line or whatever it's called? the ones that have some special tailoring going on in the upper back/shoulders
    Yessir

you got a jil suit? watcha get? i just got mine this weekend. milly/milton. i LOVE how it fits. debating whether i should get the sleeve and jacket shortened a bit.

Also want to say that jil colorblock suit Scott got is one of my grails... If you ever want to sell..

Thanks dude! Never letting it go, I got it for such a steal that it will never leave my wardrobe.

3. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Thanks dude! Never letting it go, I got it for such a steal that it will never leave my wardrobe.

...is this tied into your creeper project [​IMG]

4. APK

APK Senior member

I wish BMwoodyear weren't banned right now. I'm sitting in the jury assembly room and I need some entertainment.

5. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

wEstSidE you the only other fool here who messed with CP back in the day huh I don't see anybody else mention it ever maybe Fok did a few times
    Also, fuck Chelsea. Ryan Giggs is an unstoppable force of nature. It better be man u/ barca in the final.
    you hurt DL's feelings [​IMG] I been saying this for some time now. But don't never doubt the jose [​IMG]

7. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

...is this tied into your creeper project [​IMG]

I actually would definitely wear the suit with the ripple sole cordovan long wings I'm having made >: ) What up Ravello Cordovan?

8. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

The designer explanations on mr. porter are my favorite things ever. It reads like the writing on trading cards.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

So wtf, Nom de Guerre still exists as a brand?

yeah thats weird ... maybe last collection ever? but that writeup doesnt make it sound like that. maybe they are "starting over" lol

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

looking for some cool ass cropped pants/button ups that would look good with my aesthetic.

nothing comes to mind besides devoa, number nine, and wjk

11. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

wEstSidE you the only other fool here who messed with CP back in the day huh I don't see anybody else mention it ever maybe Fok did a few times

you hurt DL's feelings [​IMG]

I been saying this for some time now. But don't never doubt the jose [​IMG]

oh yeah i still fuck with CP company. they just don't seem to get a lot of stuff at retail stores, even in ny. gotta order that shit off yoox past season and then you never know whether or not it will fit. i still buy it but try to avoid the pants cause they very from nuthuggers to regular fit and it's hard to tell which joints your buying.

12. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

oh yeah i still fuck with CP company. they just don't seem to get a lot of stuff at retail stores, even in ny. gotta order that shit off yoox past season and then you never know whether or not it will fit. i still buy it but try to avoid the pants cause they very from nuthuggers to regular fit and it's hard to tell which joints your buying.

If you want it on the cheap Century 21 always gets a shitload of CP company, it's always next to Stone Island as well of course.

I think Camouflage in Chelsea gets in a decent amount too, and I've seen the occasional piece at Scoop.

13. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

yeah, but have you tried shopping there? i've been there a few times and not only is it a crap shoot, it's also a retail hell similar to uniqlo.

bloomies actually gets it in and usually it makes it to good sales (75).

btw lol at nom de guerre. the way they made it sound was that nom de guerre as an entity was dunzo not just the store. made sense to me considering they started out as just another downtown coolguy retailer wit sb dunks

14. drum

drum Senior member

So wtf, Nom de Guerre still exists as a brand?

I'm surprised to see them put out another collection. They haven't produced anything good since what, 2007? This season is no exception.

15. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.