Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

I see you only want to KIND of look like an asshole. If you'd like to go for the complete package ask for the jacket and sunglasses then saunter on over to Health and Body where they have a dedicated haircut thread.

Seriously, that douchebag makes me reconsider perfectos, sunglasses, long hair, and what the definition of a "hate crime" can really be.

2. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

It ain't Farsi but Shah + Jet should get this and wear a patched up drkshdw denim jacket lololololol

[​IMG]

is that arabic for Joy Division?

3. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

is that arabic for Joy Division?

I think it's arabic for "played-the-fuck-out"

4. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I think it's arabic for "played-the-fuck-out"

Yes and yes

Dark Side : High/Middle Schoolers :: Unknown Pleasures : College hipsters

Though it is a good album.

5. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

so snowman went to american apparel to try on some tees[​IMG]

i liked the "sexuali-tee" tee and the viscose tank.

then tried on the reg viscose cut and was like [​IMG]

it felt like it was on backwards. the neck was constraining in the front and loose in the back, and the pit seams were too far back, pulling the sleeves against my shoulders. checked if i had put it on correctly. yes, i did. wtf, anyone else have this experience?

went to kop ro instead
    lol, just kidding. sounds funny tho

how does the regular one feel weird and constricting on you when people here from skinny (nn) to proportionately bigger chests (bows, me, nil, probably a few others) all like the cut a lot?

fyi they stretch like crazy but you'd do well to not have much body fat

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I see you only want to KIND of look like an asshole. If you'd like to go for the complete package ask for the jacket and sunglasses then saunter on over to Health and Body where they have a dedicated haircut thread.

Seriously, that douchebag makes me reconsider perfectos, sunglasses, long hair, and what the definition of a "hate crime" can really be.

[​IMG]

though i kinda like that jacket without the fur (maybe with it i dunno)

7. Garbage Mouth

Garbage Mouth Senior member

I'll take that as a "no."

Relax man. Don't harass me for something you dislike.

8. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

how does the regular one feel weird and constricting on you when people here from skinny (nn) to proportionately bigger chests (bows, me, nil, probably a few others) all like the cut a lot? fyi they stretch like crazy but you'd do well to not have much body fat
    I sized up and it's nice. I'd rather wear DD silent tees, though.
    Relax man. Don't harass me for something you dislike.
    "no"

9. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Probably just fucked up a really solid friendship. I'm a moron.

Did you try and steal her lucky charms without asking?

10. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

I really want that gitman x oc leopard shirt...

11. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

I really want that gitman x oc leopard shirt...

I wish I could trade my XS for an S [​IMG]

12. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

^Me too, but I need an M it sounds like. I've been camping the site hoping for a restock...

13. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

That's unfortunate; I was hoping some kind soul would step in with measurements on Silent tees.
    ln-cc's measurements are pretty spot on... edit: keep in mind the measurements are of the garments laid out flat, unstretched. eg i have 17 inch shoulders, but i wear XS in silent (silent stretches bigtime. bigga thyme.)

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

no pun intended right[​IMG]

after searching for good tees, i think im just going to stick with rick and doma.

silent is kinda underwhelming. quality is shotty in my experience. all 3 have holes (ordered from guilt[​IMG] ) i had to stitch an eyelet into the bicep of the long sleeve because there was a hole that kept on getting bigger. looks like the "coming soon" logo now[​IMG]

also, after reading that all the patterns are still developed by rick, i feel like i am paying for something more original. ...marketing ploy, dunno??

but i feel if im going to fork out 150 for a "designer" tee it may as well be original in design/material.

:/

how did you wash/dry? always hand wash or wash gentle and cold, and always no matter what hang dry. no problems with any of my silent stuff, mostly from gilt.

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

how does the regular one feel weird and constricting on you when people here from skinny (nn) to proportionately bigger chests (bows, me, nil, probably a few others) all like the cut a lot? fyi they stretch like crazy but you'd do well to not have much body fat
    i tried on a small, im usually a small. wasnt going for an oversized look, the collar felt like it was pulled back. not too tight in the neck area, just puling the wrong way.[​IMG] anyways, i only bought a tank, so no worries.
    how did you wash/dry? always hand wash or wash gentle and cold, and always no matter what hang dry. no problems with any of my silent stuff, mostly from gilt.
    they came with the holes[​IMG] yeah, gentle wash and laid it flat to dry. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.