Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I am serious as a heart attack, maybe not about buying the Schneider but people underestimate how terrible a Gap shirt can be. The real answer: extremely terrible.

No, no. You should be serious about buying Schneider. Mother F a Gap.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

About clothes, or just like griping when a cool waterfront breeze blows cigar ash on our brioche and foie gras, etc.

[​IMG]

both

3. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

explosions in the sky at radio city is a religious experience

4. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Fucking lucky dude.

I want my tracking number [​IMG]

5. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

EitS was one of the few post rock bands I enjoyed seeing live. Godspeed was whatever, I was not into it at all. I thought Mono put on a way better show than Godspeed. There's just something retarded about 0 audience interaction and a 1.5 hour set of 15 minute build up, climax, cool down songs.

A few years back I probably would have killed many people to see them live though.

6. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

i kinda like these dad-wash geller jeans.

obviously not for $300+ but yeha

[​IMG]

Those are great. Do want.

7. jaac

jaac Senior member

Anyone wanna proxy me a pair of those ronny fieg x clarks blue Db's from David Z. pm me thanks.

8. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

damn for those of you that went, did EITS play new stuff? how'd it come out live? I've seen them like five times, always deliver.

9. tween_spirit

EitS was one of the few post rock bands I enjoyed seeing live. Godspeed was whatever, I was not into it at all. I thought Mono put on a way better show than Godspeed. There's just something retarded about 0 audience interaction and a 1.5 hour set of 15 minute build up, climax, cool down songs. A few years back I probably would have killed many people to see them live though.
    yeah I saw them a few times in 04 and 05 and I remember it being a much more impactful experience, but that's probably because the venues were smaller, they were playing all material I knew (and was into at the time) and I was just younger I guess.
    damn for those of you that went, did EITS play new stuff? how'd it come out live? I've seen them like five times, always deliver.
    Yeah they pretty much alternated new material with some stuff from The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place. Kind of a weird show in that people got excited for the old stuff and kept getting up and using the bathrooms and getting drinks during the new material and were overall pretty indifferent. There was one new track I thought was pretty great but overall it kind of reminded me of some older Mogwai since they added in weird electronic bits and droned-out-voice-type stuff. At the middle of the show they played "Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean" and that was easily the highlight of it all, but it had been the other times I saw them too.

10. tween_spirit

also
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

^infuckingcredible

12. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Am I correct in assuming that like 95% of Margiela's accessories/jewelry is only produced for one season? Ignoring my hilarious WTB, it seems to be the case with most of the stuff I've been looking at/for.

13. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Am I correct in assuming that like 95% of Margiela's accessories/jewelry is only produced for one season? Ignoring my hilarious WTB, it seems to be the case with most of the stuff I've been looking at/for.

i think that's true of every designer's accessories/jewelry. aside from the iconic bags from brands like YSL, etc

14. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

It ain't Farsi but Shah + Jet should get this and wear a patched up drkshdw denim jacket lololololol [​IMG]

15. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

I think Hurricane Dayton can officially be downgraded to a tropical depression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.