Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I want TB footwear so badly from next f/w, I know I won't have the money though [​IMG] I'm 21, I hate being young.
    yeahhhh make your presence known with that click click every step and those badass double-leather soles so good

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

yeahhhh make your presence known with that click click every step and those badass double-leather soles

so good

fuck that dude, gonna up on the crepe sole ones.

3. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

yeah I went with 19 here to match the "9" in 29 as a bit of hyperbole from what I really expected was like 20 - MAYBE 21 tops. This was based on the combination that, since i really haven't been poking around here long, all I can recall about slack tide are fits with hoodies, occasionally sweatpants, and always pristine looking sneakers, along with a post where he said he looks down at the people around him and how they dress. to me all that clothing and fake snobbery just gave off a vibe of "i just finished highschool and am beginning to be an individual of my own but I still haven't let go of what I always wore"

I was really not trying to be a dick but I wasn't aware that Slack Tide took flack for his clothes in the past and would interpret my comment as a continuation of that.

There just seem to be two types of people around here, those that joined a forum because they wanted to look better and those that have had an interest in clothes their whole life. I just saw slack tide as the former and assumed he was young. i'm 23 and i consider myself old as hell fwiw.

Thanks for your comment. Sorry for gettin' all ricked off about it. No hate from me and alls good, man. Thanks again for your comment.

4. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Anybody seen Holy Ghost! live?

I'm wondering whether it's worth showing up early for the Cut Copy show to catch their set.

5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Just got back from getting my hair did. Told the lady what my hair is like that that I'm never happy with how it's done and just kind of let her do her thing. Thoughts? [​IMG] I also picked up the product she used on it which was Paul Mitchell flexible style super sculpt, so I'll see how I like that.

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

I want TB footwear so badly from next f/w, I know I won't have the money though [​IMG] I'm 21, I hate being young.
    just go for BBBF on sale. Can't believe more of that stuff doesn't get picked up.

7. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

get that shit washed out and styled proper, do not spike that, that is making you look like an 8th grader, comb it in and part proper, might look good brah.

Also, BBBF doesn't have the tri stripe branding, if it wasn't for that I'd just buy aldens.

8. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

9. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

fuckin Halo swag.

10. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Like kix said on sufu, dat hood.

11. tween_spirit

fuck that dude, gonna up on the crepe sole ones.
    damnnn quickly made a fool out of me, I thought you'd be going classic TB. stealthy is something i didn't expect out of you!

12. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

get that shit washed out and styled proper, do not spike that, that is making you look like an 8th grader, comb it in and part proper, might look good brah.

you want me to part it? I feel like that will make me look like even more of an 8th grader...idk.

13. tween_spirit

Thanks for your comment. Sorry for gettin' all ricked off about it. No hate from me and alls good, man. Thanks again for your comment.

yeah, rereading what you quoted here I think I still sort of come across as a dick, so sorry about that.

keep doing what you're doing man and don't let old bitter souls like me get you down

14. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

you want me to part it? I feel like that will make me look like even more of an 8th grader...idk.

move it around. product in it, scruff it around, looks too clean. Looks like you just got home from school and you haven't even taken Catcher In The Rye out of your backpack yet.

15. xM.

xM. Senior member

Nah man, spiking up the front is making you look like an 8th grader. Either mess it up or part it all proper and it'll look good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.