Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Cannot tell if serious? Those are like the 2 least bad ass aspects of cigarettes. Menthols are for pussys who think the taste of tobacco is too strong and they'd rather have it taste like someone is breathing warm minty breath into their mouth and american spirit is some all natural eco shit, which is dry, tastes like wood chips and doesn't burn nicely. The tobacco literally resembles saw dust in both texture and colour.
    Well dang, I didn't know all the real Marlboro Red smokers thought I was a dingus this whole time. Can you teach me what kinds of cigarettes are cool in smoking circles?

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

g transistor - marlboro reds are actually popular in NYC because PM discounts them heavily (esp compared to other brands).

i've never known someone who buys NAS greens. usually they go for NAS green/white.

3. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

I hate smokers but not because I care that "it's bad for you", do what you want I hate them because even if I'm outside, if someone next to me is smoking I still have to breathe that shit
    Do you also get pissed off every time a car drives by or a plane flies overhead?

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Do you get pissed off every time a car drives by or a plane flies overhead as well?
    ... Really?

5. G0079

G0079 Senior member

weed is becoming more socially acceptable than cigs.

6. fuji

fuji Senior member

Well dang, I didn't know all the real Marlboro Red smokers thought I was a dingus this whole time. Can you teach me what kinds of cigarettes are cool in smoking circles?

Something that isn't mint flavoured and labelled as eco friendly. Nothing wrong with them if thats what you like, its just you were suggesting them to mikey as a cigarette to make him look badass.

I wish I could still get dunhill international reds, they were only like 20p more then a pack of malboros. Cigarette tax in the UK makes everything pretty much even in terms of cost.

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol @ cigarette smokers talking about flavor

the only decent tasting ciggy I've had were cohibas

8. g transistor

g transistor - marlboro reds are actually popular in NYC because PM discounts them heavily (esp compared to other brands).

i've never known someone who buys NAS greens. usually they go for NAS green/white.

I hear cigs are crazy expensive in NYC, never been so I dunno. Down here a pack of Spirits or Dunhill is like $6 tops, and that's considered pricey.

Don't really like green/whites, but I've never been a fan of light cigarettes so that's probably why. There was a point where I smoked exclusively Nat Shermans, but NAS greens are still my go-to's.

9. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

Anyone have any experience with that Isaac Reina stuff that LN-CC sells?

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

$12 a pack in NYC, about the same as the UK.

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Do you also get pissed off every time a car drives by or a plane flies overhead?

None of those things cause a direct inhalation of smoke that smells awful and hurts my throat. Not to mention that the pollution caused by those things, while not inconsequential, are nowhere near the effects of second hand smoke.

12. g transistor

None of those things cause a direct inhalation of smoke that smells awful and hurts my throat. Not to mention that the pollution caused by those things, while not inconsequential, are nowhere near the effects of second hand smoke.

[​IMG]

13. Razele

Razele Senior member

We are 20 a pack here in Aus. We are also above parity with the USD [​IMG]

14. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Yo but noise pollution though, it sucks a dick.

15. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I gave you excellent advice and you chose to respond this ? shame on you !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.