Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Question from a poor man: is a Movado Museum held to be a pretty crappy or gauche watch? I like the design a lot, but I haven't heard it mentioned in any SF Watch Talk sessions.

If it is acceptable, does anyone know how to get a version in the mid-30s mm range? I have a Swatch that's 34mm and it's just about perfect on my wrist.

I feel like I owe this forum more involvement. SF has been such a great resource for knowledge about clothes, food, culture, and general aesthetics, and at no expense to me except for time.

It's pretty neat, isn't it? I like it.

2. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Yoox finally added the ability to view both SS and FW at the same time.... only took them like 10 years to get that one figured out. [​IMG]

3. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

i have a museum i got as graduation present (high school). i like it but it's definitely for poor people.

4. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

For those of you who have seen my fitpics, what kind of hair cut should I go with? I usually just get a buzz cut but I'm getting really bored of that and once it gets long it looks terrible. My hair tends to stand straight up when it gets long, which doesn't help. I tried washing less and it helped a little, but not enough.

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

i have a museum i got as graduation present (high school). i like it but it's definitely for poor people.
    what do you mean you got a museum edit: nm i read from bottom to top and this struck me as quite interesting without proper context .....

6. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

I like some Movados, but I don't buy watches for function. I rarely use them to tell time. Sup ip4.

7. DLester

DLester Senior member

8. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

http://i.imgur.com/W[/IM[/I]
    pretty disturbing...

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

10. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

For those of you who have seen my fitpics, what kind of hair cut should I go with? I usually just get a buzz cut but I'm getting really bored of that and once it gets long it looks terrible. My hair tends to stand straight up when it gets long, which doesn't help. I tried washing less and it helped a little, but not enough.

I would say get something cropped close, but with some texture and shape to it. But why not go see someone who does hair for a living instead of asking us?

11. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

Billy Reid and Mark McNairy are troll designers. Please stop feeding the trolls.

12. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Senior member

[​IMG]

13. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

I would say get something cropped close, but with some texture and shape to it. But why not go see someone who does hair for a living instead of asking us?

No no noes, the Synth!

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Did something happen in the last 6months to styleforum sw&d? Featured in a magazine or prominent blog? It's crazy active it seems. Much more so than i remember it being a year ago. The first page only goes back 2hours. Crazy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.