Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

what size. if they don't fit i might buy off you
    Tagged 31, fit smaller than my spurrs, detroits and N&F skinny guys in that same size. I am still waffling. Thing is if they just stretched like 1" waist and a bit in the thighs I would be happy with them so I might just wait and see... Here is how they fit now.

[​IMG]

2. Lel

Lel Senior member

going true to size with Diors would be awful. so bad so bad.

I don't see a lot of enviable loafer fits out there.

You still at All Saints?

Yeah but it's not really shopping season and I'm just a part timer so I'm mostly doing school. It kind of sucks not having a disposable income anymore, it'd be nice to have a reason to bum around downtown and actually check out the cooler stores (always feel kind of lame walking into nice stores with absolutely zero intention of buying anything).

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

how bad is the brandon hi quality, tolerable ?
    Tagged 31, fit smaller than my spurrs, detroits and N&F skinny guys in that same size. I am still waffling. Thing is if they just stretched like 1" waist and a bit in the thighs I would be happy with them so I might just wait and see... Here is how they fit now.
    they look spray-painted onto your thighs

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Pretty much. Though my spurrs were like that and now fit perfectly. Because the denim isn't particularly heavy, these things are surprisingly comfortable in the thigh even though they're that tight. If they stretched they'd be fine. Just not sure if there's any point to attempting that. I would think light denim + tight fit + no elastane would = stretch a fair bit but maybe that's wishful thinking.

5. DLester

DLester Senior member

Those are really tight in the thigh. What is the thigh measurement? Under 11"?

6. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

7. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

Pretty much. Though my spurrs were like that and now fit perfectly. Because the denim isn't particularly heavy, these things are surprisingly comfortable in the thigh even though they're that tight. If they stretched they'd be fine. Just not sure if there's any point to attempting that. I would think light denim + tight fit + no elastane would = stretch a fair bit but maybe that's wishful thinking.

your spurrs look really tight in the thighs too.

8. Lel

Lel Senior member

9. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Loafers are so damn ugly

Not gonna change any minds

[​IMG]

10. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^ My dream loafers.
    What are they again?

11. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

whatup wit central square wendy's? worst wendy's i've seen. possibly worst in the world.
    Yea, that wendys is scary shit. Never been inside because i assumed i'd get insta-stabbed. There is some drug halfway house thing nearby that every morning has a bus that drops off all the crazy drunks/druggies at central square and then brings the bus around late at night to take them back. Something like that at least. Central has gotten a lot better in the last 2years. Just don't look people in the eyes Plus, for late night eats just hit up the falafel palace that's open til 3am right there. Pretty much just drunk college kids and hipsters there and they don't have the balls to stab. you live in beantown now or something?

13. APK

APK Senior member

This is kind of what I was talking about. Would going the next size up be that terrible? If this size fits you like Kramer's pair did, is the next size up is going to be anything more than a touch loose, even with stretching?

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Those loafers are ugly, I have some really good dries ones from 07.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

This is kind of what I was talking about. Would going the next size up be that terrible? If this size fits you like Kramer's pair did, is the next size up is going to be anything more than a touch loose, even with stretching?
    Well if I'd bought them from a store I would exchange them for a size bigger. I sized them based on the general advice but apparently these are either idiosyncratically sized or mis-tagged. That being said, I wore them for a few hours last night and the waist has gone from nearly impossible to do up to pretty easy to do up, which allows me to either delude myself into thinking or assure myself on solid evidence that they will stretch out nicely after 20 wears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.