Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Lane,

You act like a dick, but it's not so bad. If it is really that bad, people can block you. You do act like an elitist douche, but that goes with the territory (sup SZ). I could go on and on about how bad Julius is and philosophy and marketing etc etc but I wear cardigans and nice shoes everyday, with flannel trousers and covered placket button ups, so it's not really my thing. At the end of the day, if people hate you, they can block you. You won't make alot of friends going the way your going though, so I don't know why your coming here.

Teger does this to every 'new' personality on to this forum. He sorta comes back every once in a while to act like an e-toughguy and rough up some new kid, hassle them in RFT or some other thread, then he disappears for ages. He is what he is. He loves his J Crew, selling everything he buys on B&S every 6-12 months, and hating the new kids.

2. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I wear Julius because I wanna sleep w. skinny pale girls with dark hair who have daddy issues.

3. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

^Dude, we get it, you're so freaking edgy.

Part of the problem with Lane is that he's in love with a brand he barely seems to know anything about. He has, like, a cardigan from Julius? Which looks like shit, btw. And recently a leather he bought that has holes in it so he's going to sell it? Other than that, it seems like pure fanboyism which is silly for something like clothing. He's a lot like Xenox in this respect.

4. theom-

theom- Senior member

My god 6 pages of bitchiness. I guess it's that time of the month for SF....

5. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

life is hard when you're ugly. time to buy more julius, rick, and bbs to try to create an identity for myself and to hide the fact i'm ugly. [​IMG] ps. i'd never buy rick :0

6. Danzar

Danzar Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Before this gets buried, these look cool, what are they?

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Lane,

You act like a dick, but it's not so bad. If it is really that bad, people can block you. You do act like an elitist douche, but that goes with the territory (sup SZ). I could go on and on about how bad Julius is and philosophy and marketing etc etc but I wear cardigans and nice shoes everyday, with flannel trousers and covered placket button ups, so it's not really my thing. At the end of the day, if people hate you, they can block you. You won't make alot of friends going the way your going though, so I don't know why your coming here.

Teger does this to every 'new' personality on to this forum. He sorta comes back every once in a while to act like an e-toughguy and rough up some new kid, hassle them in RFT or some other thread, then he disappears for ages. He is what he is. He loves his J Crew, selling everything he buys on B&S every 6-12 months, and hating the new kids.

hahahahahahaa

<3 u teg

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Sooooo I just got a $2k bonus on my paycheck, and I'm not sure why. What should I do with it? Other than cigars, scotch and hookers.

9. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

just answered your own question there, sparky

10. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have to have 2 briefs filed by Friday in response to a bunch of bullshit drafted by total podunks. I have no time for hookers or women of any other calling. I quit drinking for a while after my recent birthday party debacle (though I might grab a bottle of scotch just for the hell of it anyway). Also, I was just BS'ing, I don't smoke. So those 3 are actually out of the equation.

Plus I've kop'd so much shit already this month I feel like getting anything more would just be spending money for the sake of it. Like I'd love those balmain biker jeans on sz but 800 bucks... yeesh.

Yes, the correct decision is to hold off unless something awesome is hiding on sufu b&s somewhere.

11. theom-

theom- Senior member

Ar6 kop some toj and I will live vicariously live through yourkops

12. APK

APK Senior member

Sold a hoody I don't wear anymore on eBay a month ago and just got an email notification from PayPal about the buyer claiming the item isn't as described:

It's not an SF-approved brand, but I think this buyer is full of shit. I wore it quite frequently a couple of years ago and was actually surprised by how it held up so well. Despite the wear, it looked pretty much brand new when I listed it. So I have a hard time believing that this thing is literally falling apart already.

He's requested a $15 refund (original cost plus shipping was $18.95). I'm kind of at a loss because PayPal is pretty notorious for almost always siding with the buyer. At any rate, the funds have already been frozen in my account. Should I request he send the item back my way or escalate this case to a claim and trust PayPal to actually investigate this?

If it makes any difference, he's a relative eBay newbie with only a handful of transactions under his belt. Everything about this screams &quot;fraud&quot; to me.

edit: a few minutes of online searching indicates that this is a junior in high school with a pretty poor grasp on spelling and grammar. I'm definitely crying &quot;fraud&quot; on this one. I sent him an email requesting some pictures of the damage in question.

13. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Ar6 kop some toj and I will live vicariously live through yourkops
    I already did that last week; got a blacked out 2010 DR in the mail as we speak.

14. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

my personal opinion is that being the low dollar amount, the only thing important is maintaining your ebay score. Scammer or not. The feedback will be worth way more than the hoodie in the long run. So request he send it back and refund i suppose is my stance. Sucks if you have to pay his return postage. also i wonder wth pp would do to investigate it. have him send them the hoodie for examination of foul play? [​IMG] edit; saw your edit.... gettum.

15. APK

APK Senior member

my personal opinion is that being the low dollar amount, the only thing important is maintaining your ebay score. Scammer or not. The feedback will be worth way more than the hoodie in the long run. So request he send it back and refund i suppose is my stance. Sucks if you have to pay his return postage.

also i wonder wth pp would do to investigate it. have him send them the hoodie for examination of foul play? [​IMG]

I'd have no problem refunding him the money if he sent it back. Problem is, he's in Canada, so I can totally envision a scenario where he claims he sent it back and then I'm out both the money and the allegedly missing item.

I'd imagine PayPal would have him provide proof of the damaged item, but I've never had to go through this nonsense.

Fuckin' streetwear kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.