Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

If you're going by yourself, The Jane is cheap ($99) and cool

2. bows1

bows1 Senior member

And they are having like a 69$ room coming up soon so I hear. edit - Prada store in SoHo is pretty cool just for the architecture, not so much for the clothes. Check out Tokio 7 in East Village for Consignment designer shit

3. singh02

singh02 Well-Known Member

Carlton Arms Hotel is $80 for a room w/o bathroom ($110 for a room w/). Its cheap and has a great location (3rd and Lexington). Even on weekends. If you go, visit its website because its a bit eccentric (each room is painted by a separate artist, sometimes racy, sometimes street).

4. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Good looks on the censor.

About 20 minutes ago I hopped on the L train to head home and as I got on I noticed a tall and stunning girl in all black. I noticed she had a cdg coat on and what turned out to be Neil barret boots( I thought Ann) we both got off at Bedford and were first out and walked next to eachother, though I was going slightly faster. About 2 blocks from the train she runs up, stops me and asks menif y jacket was EG, I asked if her boots were Ann. We both compliment eachother and smile and keep walking. It was a strange and beautiful moment for some reason.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

Should have hooked up a smash session.

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Nah, I dont care for sex much. (0)

7. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Though in retrospect I should've asked to get a drink if not for anything to meet someone new.

8. Desi

Desi Senior member

I had a similar event on the NYC subway system as well. Except instead of CDG she had a Miu Miu bag, as did I. So I started the conversation like "We both have MIU MIU!!!" it came out a lot cuter in person.

9. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Word, this other time some dude gave me dap over a junya red jacket I had, asked if it was d&g. I lold and complimented him on his j3's.

10. Desi

Desi Senior member

lol. had some serious convo with some guy that just kopped a pair of lanvin sneakers last summer. We were dissecting Barney's and Goodman's Prorsum and Geller buys.

11. Hollywoodhairsecret

Hollywoodhairsecret New Member

I'm wearing levis 511s today.

I have seen the photograph you really look good on that....why don't you try some good hair jewellery for men....try it will add style in you.

12. Lel

Lel Senior member

Damn the WAYWT no discussion edition is such a failure.

13. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

WTF's island casual. My cousin's wedding's on some small island and the dress code for her wedding's island casual so I suppose I'll wear shorts and a tee. Or just a man thong. And I've got to dress nice for a cocktail reception the day before that's in the hotel or on a boat or some fuck.

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

fucking tore my cardigan last night lol
    Yeah but if you decide to stop following an auction to have fun drinking instead then why get upset at the outcome? Reads to me like "Wah wah wah i put in a bid vulnerable to sniping and then didn't cover my bases to prevent sniping. Got outbid by someone who was willing to pay more than me while I doing things I found to be more important. Bastard resellers!" Profiteers suck, but that Lane didn't win the item is his own fault.
    well, it adds insult to injury if I see the items pop up like a day later in some guys thread with the same pics cuz hes just trying to make a buck outta auctions. I mean good shit, though either way cuz ima gets mines anyway its all good.

15. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

And they are having like a 69$ room coming up soon so I hear.

edit - Prada store in SoHo is pretty cool just for the architecture, not so much for the clothes. Check out Tokio 7 in East Village for Consignment designer shit

Thanks guys. Place looks almost perfect.

WTF's island casual. My cousin's wedding's on some small island and the dress code for her wedding's island casual so I suppose I'll wear shorts and a tee. Or just a man thong. And I've got to dress nice for a cocktail reception the day before that's in the hotel or on a boat or some fuck.

[​IMG]

The horror. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.