Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Okay, unless you guys want to talk about the fashion of video games, something really only Uncontrol can do, and then only for a Final Fantasy-Dance Revolution mishmash, get back on topic.

I'm terrible at/hate DDR.

2. theom-

theom- Senior member

the WAYWT on Sf is usually offensively, staggeringly bad and the level of discussion is offensively, staggeringly pretentious and unreadable.

ftfy

3. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Leggings and shorts with high tops over here. (0) I'm pretty satisfied with it myself.
    Thinking of upgrading shorts to some of those Comme des Garçons joints a la:

[​IMG]

what type/brand/material for both leggings and shorts would you wear?
    ive always liked this look but i cant get the proportions right so i go with the "pre-fab" layer-pants (kva combat trousers are the ones i own, but i wouldnt mind the attachment from this season)

would you wear the leggings all the way down, or scrunched up. have you worn it before, too hot for summer?

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

At least Uncontrol occasionally reaches across the aisle to compliment aesthetics he doesn't personally care for. Lane, on the other hand, seems content to split time between playing the conspiracy victim role and overreacting about the most mundane comments. I can't figure out why he bothers with this place and doesn't just go the SZ route exclusively other than perhaps that would leave him without an outlet to be a snob while regurgitating stuff he reads at SZ.
    I've actually complimented snowman/uncontrol and others fits recently. Both of them wear stuff I wouldn't be caught dead wearing. Also, just wondering...do I get to play victim this time since you brought me up for no reason whatsoever...lol I like this place cuz theres some redeemable people. Plus, I like being a dick [​IMG] also, whatever...just cuz I think Hourani is some lame overuse of androgyny doesn't mean I'm regurgitating what they say there. If androgyny is all you bring to the table, that's boring and unimaginative. I like a lot of the collections they like over there cuz duh they have a similar style as I do. There's also plenty that I dislike there, that others respect. For example...CCP/Paul harnden, not a huge fan, although the designer is lightyears better than anything you'll ever put on your body. Plus, theres going to be similarities in opinion when you are part of a similar aesthetic. Anyways, I may detest most of whats discussed on here, but I like some people and they make it fun posting on here. I actually visit this forum way more often than SZ cuz its way more active and there's more to read, of course not much is about actual fashion and design but its still good reading at times.

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

need a good tailor who will leave working cuff buttons in place
    just picked up a ss09 raf suit though i rarely wear suits thought i should upgrade anyway

6. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

ftfy

sf discussion pretentious?

[​IMG]

7. sipang

sipang Senior member

what type/brand/material for both leggings and shorts would you wear?
    ive always liked this look but i cant get the proportions right so i go with the "pre-fab" layer-pants (kva combat trousers are the ones i own, but i wouldnt mind the attachment from this season)

would you wear the leggings all the way down, or scrunched up. have you worn it before, too hot for summer?

Man, what's the big deal with shorts over leggings ? you make it sound like it's rocket science [​IMG] Just get some cotton ones, knee level shorts not too slim not too wide and go. I've done it all winter for riding and it looked alright.

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

lol. i know, probably over thinking this.[​IMG]

what weave/knit cotton? what shorts did you wear

im specifically thinking of dress shorts/bermudas when i say i would rock the givenchy black leggings scrunched up underneath[​IMG]

9. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

so do it

10. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

whats the difference between designer leggings and any other kind of leggings

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

so do it

yes sir[​IMG]

12. sipang

sipang Senior member

not sure about dress shorts, is it an all black project ? why not start with smthg more spring appropriate first ?

[​IMG]

13. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

whats the difference between designer leggings and any other kind of leggings

dont know.. i dont know anything about leggings, i dont want to end up buying pantyhose lol[​IMG]

14. APK

APK Senior member

Also, just wondering...do I get to play victim this time since you brought me up for no reason whatsoever...lol

I wasn't the one who brought you up.

15. Lane

Lane Senior member

snowman just go to american apparel or H&M and get some

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.