Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

god damn i am so ready for spring. i can't wait to do absurd things with shorts and boots and flowy tops.

2. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

cannot wait to live vicariously, browsing in my dressed by the internet garbage.

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

Yeah that jace legendary card is fucking retarded, I was thinking of getting back in but saw ish like that and the balance is so fucked up it's not worth it

Wizards approach to balance and stability makes Blizzard look like the gold standard

4. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

Vintage was a format containing all sets, though there was of course a restriction and ban list. Majora's mask was swagged the fuck out.
    fuck dude vintage was the shit. I played TPS in tournaments that allowed proxies, otherwise it was factory (or landstill if I wanted to make combo players rage)... those were the days.

5. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

fuck dude vintage was the shit. I played TPS in tournaments that allowed proxies, otherwise it was factory (or landstill if I wanted to make combo players rage)... those were the days.

I too played ten proxy vintage. Played sensei and tps regularly. Started with back to basics mom blue when slaver was the shot.

6. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

I want a cool baseball hat to wear for shits and giggles. Any recs?

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

When shipping from the US to Canada, what USPS thing do you guys do? Priority? I need to ship some shoes but wanna get delivery confirm/tracking too, is this possible?

8. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

When shipping from the US to Canada, what USPS thing do you guys do? Priority? I need to ship some shoes but wanna get delivery confirm/tracking too, is this possible?
    I haven't done it in a while, but yeah I think you can at least get delivery confirmation with Priority. The number is on the customs form. It'd be like $43.50 (forgot to say, this is for a medium flat rate) Express Mail is like $10 more and comes with tracking and automatically insured for $100 and it might be worth it depending on the value of what you're shipping, and it's really much faster and takes away the uncertainty. I've had so many people that don't want to pay for Priority so I reluctantly go with first class and I hate waiting to hear if they got it or not. Never actually had any problems so far, but I have the paranoia. edit: also, been meaning to say for a while, props on the avatar [​IMG] even if that album couldn't hold a candle to the previous two

9. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

express is best option, the tracking is actually reliable. to get registered mail on priority costs an extra 11$ so you will probably end up saving a buck or two at most along with slower service.

10. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Just send priority. It never screws up and yes, the customs number tracks. Once it gets into Canadian hands it might as well be express tracking. I get everything shipped here by priority. Difference is 25ish for priority vs 40+ for express.

11. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

when i ship to canada from the US I ship priority - no tracking or delivery confirmation, and this is disclosed up front to any canadian buyers. & hope for the short & sweet customs form.

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

is it true if I dont ship international express im not covered if somehow my shit is "lost?" I talked to a guy who switched to google checkout cuz he sent jeans to a guy and they said they never received it, even though he had tracking and he got fucked over....

just wanna know cuz I'm waiting for a check to clear from some french guy, and don't want to be put at risk. I know paypal is VERY friendly to sellers.

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

when i ship to canada from the US I ship priority - no tracking or delivery confirmation, and this is disclosed up front to any canadian buyers. & hope for the short & sweet customs form.

Unless it's a small flat rate box, doesn't the customs number automatically track for usps priority mail international?

I pretty much always ship USPS priority myself.

14. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

random thought: what happens when you tie a pair of boots up in a ball and soak them in water for 2 days?

[​IMG]

thinking about dying them/ adding black polish/ doing something red.

what were these?
    they look good.

15. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

edit: figured it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.