Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

^^ Middle school was absolutely amazing when my friends got copies of CBFD and Perfect Dark. I seriously wish I could go back to having that much fun everyday. CBFD probably had the most fun multiplayer ever...

2. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

Mario Party 3 and 4 were the fucking shit. I don't give a fuck who you are, that game face lift was fun as fuck. Also pokemon stadium minigames were kinda fun growing up.

3. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

^^ Middle school was absolutely amazing when my friends got copies of CBFD and Perfect Dark. I seriously wish I could go back to having that much fun everyday. CBFD probably had the most fun multiplayer ever...

Am I the only one that remembers smuggling in Pokemon cards to their 5th grade class because they were banned after some kid killed someone for a holographic whatever. We used to put them in the back pockets of books from the library and trade them around

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

yah, now that I think about it...fuck you AR_six. That was the best time of my life! You can't take away the times I cherished, yo. I was so happy cuz games weren't as bad as they are now.

also, all I knew was there was a rule that you couldn't sell pokemon cards at school, but people did it in the bathroom like it was nobodys business.

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

i put everyone on ignore and it feels much better now [​IMG]

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

If your favourite childhood memories consist of video games I weep for you.

Video games, card games, and the immense level of role playing and social communication they entailed.

LICKITUNG SUSHI MOTHER FUCKER

7. sipang

sipang Senior member

Fuck you guys, I'm getting all depressed now. Those were the golden times.

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Dammit man you the gloomiest person I've ever read about. You literally make me depressed.
    What should make you depressed is looking back on your life and having the best memories of it be sitting in front of a screen... I have video game nostalgia too but damn...

Anyway at least pokemon was social given that if you weren't battling via connector cable it was pretty boring pretty quick iirc. I can't remember my whole lineup but I do remember it was heavily based on being faster than the other guy.

9. Lane

Lane Senior member

YOOOO, fucking would always camp the big ass red and white sushi, forgot how it looked hahaaaa. I dunno bout depressed guys, I'm getting all happy thinking bout the goodtimes.

10. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

[​IMG] that game and the hypnosis one were the cause of my demise. I was really good at the ekans game and magikarp one. you and I would probably be a good match in the poke stadium.

11. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

What should make you depressed is looking back on your life and having the best memories of it be sitting in front of a screen... I have video game nostalgia too but damn...

Anyway at least pokemon was social given that if you weren't battling via connector cable it was pretty boring pretty quick iirc. I can't remember my whole lineup but I do remember it was heavily based on being faster than the other guy.

So you completely skipped the part about playing baseball all day and went to video games comment, you must of been the worst moderator ever

12. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

"Must of"? Jesus.

I'm not actually going to argue with you about your own childhood. It was a snark.

Anyway.

Sizing on passarella death squad tees, anyone?

13. APK

APK Senior member

I've never been into video games outside of select titles (and even then, they were always fringe games involving baseball or pro wrestling), but cot damn, AR, you're such a wet blanket sometimes.

Bow out before someone pulls that post about you sitting alone in your apartment on a Friday night while people partied in a nearby apartment. [​IMG]

14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I can't remember my whole lineup but I do remember it was heavily based on being faster than the other guy.

Let me guess:
    - Scyther
    - Rapidash
    - Dodrio
    - Aerodactyl
    - Jolteon
    - Electrode [​IMG]

15. sipang

sipang Senior member

Sizing on passarella death squad tees, anyone?

XL = 21.5 p2p, that's all I know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.