Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I posted in the hip-hop thread that Tyler's online origins probably have a lot to do with his fervently loyal crop of supporters.
    I can see that, considering how useful social networking sites and forums are for getting out the news. Shit I'd listen to Synth if he dropped a rap mix tape It's funny how many people are freaking out about how popular ofwgkta is getting

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

I posted in the hip-hop thread that Tyler's online origins probably have a lot to do with his fervently loyal crop of supporters.
    i dont know about that, haha. i used to post on that forum a lot, and used to converse with bloxheads, u know like good shit bad shit this clothes that clothes, same like on here. just another forum member as far as i remember. i had no idea he was on some music shit back then and when he came up recently i had no idea i was listening to "bloxheads on hypebeast" btw before ofwgkta, there was lupe. yea, HB breeds rappers.

3. APK

APK Senior member

I wasn't a member of HB at the time (sidenote lulz @ me even being a member of HB at any point), but if you go through some of his old posts, he was promoting his music pretty hard back circa 2008-09.

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

I'd produce heavily industrialized mytho-melodic death metal, probably. Or I'd be a lazier sage francis.

5. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

i play hard bop. VSOP and that shit. yeah.

I've just placed an order with a local knitwear producer. It's gonna be interesting. I'm sure the quality will be amazing but they're made to fit farmers. Obviously i'm not gonna turn it into some slim-fit thing, it's still gonna fit relaxed, but hopefully a little bit trim too. If that makes sense.

6. snake

snake Senior member

Got almost 2 feet of snow yesterday. Way to cold out to do my vid, not sure what I'm gonna do.

7. fuji

fuji Senior member

I can see that, considering how useful social networking sites and forums are for getting out the news. Shit I'd listen to Synth if he dropped a rap mix tape

It's funny how many people are freaking out about how popular ofwgkta is getting

It was pretty sudden. Read about them maybe 2 months ago and now they have a ridiculous amount of hype. Rare for something to explode so quickly.

8. xM.

xM. Senior member

k so i got one of those prepaid mastercards as a gift a few months ago and i spent like 188 bucks, so...why does it say 'available balance: $200'? [​IMG] maybe i'm stupid, tired and reading it wrong but doesn't this imply i just got 200 more dollars or something? either that or they short changed me 12 bucks

9. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

probably the transactions havent been processed yet

10. xM.

xM. Senior member

nah, i havent used it in a month, and last week it said available balance 11.88 or something.

11. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

^ i'm almost certain it is a website scripting issue. it says 'total debit: 188.88' so it looks like there's no error in the values stored in the database only in how those values are displayed. maybe try checking the available balance through a phone or something.

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Got almost 2 feet of snow yesterday. Way to cold out to do my vid, not sure what I'm gonna do.

I got really sick and I'm coughing up blood and can't speak. I hope it's done again some time because my idea was hilarious.

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

You have the right to say it just as someone else has the right to call you out on it. You can't just say whatever you want "in jest" and assume it's OK.

hope you get skin cancer

14. dmash

dmash Senior member

I sold off all my shorts in favor of lightweight chinos this spring summer. Can't wait to see how this plays out in FL.

15. sipang

sipang Senior member

anyone got a good UK proxy (modual's MIA) ? time is of the essence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.