• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a long shot but, "Holy ****! Who ******* cares?"

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
actually gentrification sucks for the people who live there before they're priced out of the neighborhoods they've lived in for their whole life.

and this is coming from an upwardly mobile white person who lives in what is essentially the periphery of park slope

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol i lived in bud stuy for a minute a few years back when i was seeing/staying with this japanese/french girl who was at Pratt

i wouldn't consider anything that requires you to ride the g-train capable of being gentrified anytime soon

twenty-three

Reaction score
thats gorgeous Martin Margiela Women's Feather Jacket from the ss11 avant-premiere collection
97899_ou_l.jpg

wangvicous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
actually gentrification sucks for the people who live there before they're priced out of the neighborhoods they've lived in for their whole life.

and this is coming from an upwardly mobile white person who lives in what is essentially the periphery of park slope

gentrification pays my tuition

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
they should move to detroit, I hear that area has gotten increasingly affordable

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
OH NO SOMEONE APPROPRIATED A GENRE

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

LETS BEAT A DEAD HORSE

I just don't want any more Joaquin Phoenixes.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rap as a genre is already quite awful nowadays so some hipsters can't really destroy it anymore than it has been.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There have been some really idiotic bicker sessions going on lately.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
i wouldn't consider anything that requires you to ride the g-train capable of being gentrified anytime soon

You would be quite wrong.

This will be the final nail in the coffin for the least MTA-accessible parts of Greenpoint.

boogaboogabooga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
There have been some really idiotic bicker sessions going on lately.

Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads