Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake

snake Senior member

Single designer head-to-toe fit contest would be fun to see, but probably wouldn't attract many entries.

2. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

^ Lots of J Crew / Uniqlo entrants and Kunk.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

I think that ctk genuinely believes in his mind that he dresses well judging by a couple of things he's posted such as some compliments he received and now this mister mort thing. This attitude coupled with his inability to wrap his head around actually trying stuff on instead of looking at pictures on a computer screen not to mention his I'm coming/I'm not coming to the nyc meet look at me queen drama is absolutely comical for me.

Kudos to you ctk, kudos.

4. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I just checked out mister mort...holy shit that place is like the junkyard of the menswear blogosphere.

5. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

i don't think you really "get" what he's looking for when it comes to street style

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Single designer head-to-toe fit contest would be fun to see, but probably wouldn't attract many entries.

Would be game, or waywt videos? LETS DO VIDEOS PUSSIES!

7. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

how about most patterns, but MUST be lifestyle shot - no mirror shit that shows you never left your room

or single designer with video?

8. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

dudes would have to step up and show their faces and voices, I'm stupid curious as to what everyone sounds like. Could be fuuuuun.

9. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

I like just video. It's easy to do, so hopefully lots of people will participate. Should be good to see fits in motion, too.

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

the really good (free) rice krispy treats in the DHL booth inside

great, thanks

11. snake

snake Senior member

Would be game, or waywt videos? LETS DO VIDEOS PUSSIES!

I'd be down with video, I've yet to even try the recording feature on my camera.

12. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

+1 on the video, I'd be up for it. I was looking at the 1st waywt thread, and pretty much everone was rocking workwear or prep. chinoguy would've fit right in.

13. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

^ I was struck by the amount of Hypebeastial looks around 2006-2007 and the lack of most the designer brands that are so common these days.

14. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Just experienced a horrible shopping experience at Memes NYC online. Have to wonder what exactly is going on there, tbh. Incredible.

15. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I think that ctk genuinely believes in his mind that he dresses well judging by a couple of things he's posted such as some compliments he received and now this mister mort thing. This attitude coupled with his inability to wrap his head around actually trying stuff on instead of looking at pictures on a computer screen not to mention his I'm coming/I'm not coming to the nyc meet look at me queen drama is absolutely comical for me. Kudos to you ctk, kudos.
    I don't think I'm up to WAYWT's standards (hence the lack of fits), and the Mister Mort thing was actually a joke (you're not that dumb are you?) but I do think I've made some minor improvements. I find clothes interesting and am trying to find my aesthetic, but more importantly find the board relatively entertaining. Plus w/all my hobbies and other priorities I've kind of put building a wardrobe + essentially seeking SW&D respect or approval or w/e on the back burner. I realize SW&D is more of a serious matter for you, and that's fine... but your continual attempts to egg me on along w/ur general plebe trolling shows your insecurities. That you wear the quotes in your sig as badges of honor say it all. And yes I'm sure this will ensue in a SW&D brotherhood dogpile but w/e.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.