• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Single designer head-to-toe fit contest would be fun to see, but probably wouldn't attract many entries.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I think that ctk genuinely believes in his mind that he dresses well judging by a couple of things he's posted such as some compliments he received and now this mister mort thing. This attitude coupled with his inability to wrap his head around actually trying stuff on instead of looking at pictures on a computer screen not to mention his I'm coming/I'm not coming to the nyc meet look at me queen drama is absolutely comical for me.

Kudos to you ctk, kudos.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just checked out mister mort...holy **** that place is like the junkyard of the menswear blogosphere.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
i don't think you really "get" what he's looking for when it comes to street style

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Single designer head-to-toe fit contest would be fun to see, but probably wouldn't attract many entries.

Would be game, or waywt videos? LETS DO VIDEOS PUSSIES!

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
how about most patterns, but MUST be lifestyle shot - no mirror **** that shows you never left your room

or single designer with video?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dudes would have to step up and show their faces and voices, I'm stupid curious as to what everyone sounds like. Could be fuuuuun.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like just video. It's easy to do, so hopefully lots of people will participate. Should be good to see fits in motion, too.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Would be game, or waywt videos? LETS DO VIDEOS PUSSIES!

I'd be down with video, I've yet to even try the recording feature on my camera.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on the video, I'd be up for it. I was looking at the 1st waywt thread, and pretty much everone was rocking workwear or prep. chinoguy would've fit right in.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I was struck by the amount of Hypebeastial looks around 2006-2007 and the lack of most the designer brands that are so common these days.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just experienced a horrible shopping experience at Memes NYC online. Have to wonder what exactly is going on there, tbh. Incredible.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I think that ctk genuinely believes in his mind that he dresses well judging by a couple of things he's posted such as some compliments he received and now this mister mort thing. This attitude coupled with his inability to wrap his head around actually trying stuff on instead of looking at pictures on a computer screen not to mention his I'm coming/I'm not coming to the nyc meet look at me queen drama is absolutely comical for me. Kudos to you ctk, kudos.
I don't think I'm up to WAYWT's standards (hence the lack of fits), and the Mister Mort thing was actually a joke (you're not that dumb are you?) but I do think I've made some minor improvements. I find clothes interesting and am trying to find my aesthetic, but more importantly find the board relatively entertaining. Plus w/all my hobbies and other priorities I've kind of put building a wardrobe + essentially seeking SW&D respect or approval or w/e on the back burner. I realize SW&D is more of a serious matter for you, and that's fine... but your continual attempts to egg me on along w/ur general plebe trolling shows your insecurities. That you wear the quotes in your sig as badges of honor say it all. And yes I'm sure this will ensue in a SW&D brotherhood dogpile but w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads