Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

so that's what ass tastes like?

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

black label on rocks when i go out son

4. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

black label on rocks when i go out son

up it to blue label or royal salute at home

5. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I want to buy black jeans, and am annoyingly torn between DRKSHDW, black overdye petit standards, black Ande Whalls, or some SelfEdge-ish elaborate overdye thing. Some aesthetic consistency in the things I want would be convenient. Not sure if that's a common experience or not.
    lol nice, four totally different pairs of black jeans. what's your wardrobe like? venturing a guess, you should probably steer clear of DRKSHDW, apc ps are probably the best bet/middle road.

6. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I want to buy black jeans, and am annoyingly torn between DRKSHDW, black overdye petit standards, black Ande Whalls, or some SelfEdge-ish elaborate overdye thing.

Some aesthetic consistency in the things I want would be convenient. Not sure if that's a common experience or not.

Assuming you're relatively thin, Grim Tim black coated are a nice affordable option. A bonus is, no contrast stitching or pack pocket nudie design. I tried these on at Denim Bar last weekend and they were pretty cool. Shipped overnight (to NA), super affordable, a lot of sizes - Cultizm.

7. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

lol nice, four totally different pairs of black jeans. what's your wardrobe like? venturing a guess, you should probably steer clear of DRKSHDW, apc ps are probably the best bet/middle road.

I already have a pair of drkshdw, but they're more coated than what I'm looking at right now. I actually like them a lot.

Wardrobe-wise... well, I should probably be buying something other than pants. But I never see shirts or whatever that seem worth spending my very limited clothing dollars on. So I have an assortment of nice jeans, a nice (ToJ) leather jacket, reasonable shoes, and then assorted inexpensive other stuff that's not really distinctive in any way. Mostly black and gray. My tastes are pretty unfocused, obviously.

The PS are mentally in the lead by a bit, mostly because a) they're relatively cheap and b) I've liked them in more or less every fit I've seen them in.

8. snake

snake Senior member

never had johnnie walker before but fucking shit. johnnie walker black tastes like asshole. gonna kill the friend who told me it was good for drinking straight or with a bit of water. will just save it for mixing for cocktails or something. Anyone want to trade a bottle of laphroaig or lagavulin for some of my nice clothes i don't wear anymore? i'm dry right now

Black label was my first experience with alcohol, way back in high school. God awful stuff.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol whiskey noobs

10. reprehensible

Black label was my first experience with alcohol, way back in high school. God awful stuff.

It tastes like mixing good scotch with... something that doesn't taste good. It's better than red label, at least.

11. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

i just spent $150 on sending out stuff i've sold in the past week...

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

^ballin son

It tastes like mixing good scotch with... something that doesn't taste good. It's better than red label, at least.

it's not scotch

13. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

it's not scotch

empty quote

14. reprehensible

it's not scotch

Wikipedia disagrees with you. "Johnnie Walker is a brand of Scotch Whisky owned by Diageo and originated in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland."

It's not single malt, but.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

"Blended is not scotch" is simply a hyperbolic statement meant to highlight how bad blends are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.