Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2...azor-suit.html is rag and bone a host brand as well? was a beautiful suit with beautiful fabric. 90% wool/10% nylon silver threading. would buy it in a size up in a heartbeat.
    rag and bone comes out with good stuff occasionally. i like shiny shit. but shiny suit? for real? i wont ever say never but are your swag levels high enough? "shiny suit man" where the lox at? tell me how you're going to freak this.

2. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

3. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Gilt's carrying a version of the razor blazer right now-- http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/pants-a...oduct/55375238. Craazy fabric. Like rows of flattened bungee cords

DOPEEEEEEEEE[​IMG]

you just want ruzu sokkusu but don't know it yet

i had to look this up, then i lolled!

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

DOPEEEEEEEEE[​IMG]

i had to look this up, then i lolled!

If you want it, I could always add a little something to the package I'm sending you [​IMG]

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

rag and bone comes out with good stuff occasionally.

i like shiny shit.

but shiny suit? for real? i wont ever say never but are your swag levels high enough? "shiny suit man" where the lox at?

tell me how you're going to freak this.

well i'm not going to freak it, since it's too small, like many of the things i ordered [​IMG] trying to figure out next steps.

6. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Super-duper late pass, but re: beer:

- Sour: Cantillon gueuze is probably the quintessential Belgian sour ale. Lindemans makes a bunch of sweet-tart fruit lambics, and every girl ever loves the framboise (raspberry). They also make an unflavored lambic that's just straight-up sour. I'm partial to Liefmans Goudenband, which is a sour brown ale.

- If you want a version of Copper Hook that punches you in the mouth with deliciousness, try Green Flash Hop Head Red.

- If you like Spaten Optimator, try Rogue Dead Guy. They're not the same style of beer, but you'll see what I mean when you try it. Also, girls love Rogue Chocolate Stout.

- The best beer in a can is actually Ten Fidy (also by Oskar Blues, the maker of Dale's Pale Ale). It's a Russian imperial stout that's at least 10% ABV and practically a blackout in a can at high altitudes.

@ shore, I didn't really mean anything by my comment; I thought that the collab was kind of obscure and esoteric, so I was surprised when I saw it was being carried at J. Crew.

And WAYWT really sucked today. Not the fits, so much, or at least not all of them. But holy hot damn.

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

ahh maybe so. tbh i've never seen a shawl-collar host suit. either way i quite liked it. ¥60000 wasted ;__;
    This is the thing when you have... how shall we say... unique tastes? If you screw up the sizing on an online order it's really hard to flip it and cut your losses.

8. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

hahaha my girlfriend just asked me if I ever read streetetiquette so I asked why.

apparently the party we were supposed to go to tonight (that she's making me miss) is hosted by JKissi? Since he collaborated with Macy's on that Bar III project or whatever

9. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

well i'm not going to freak it, since it's too small, like many of the things i ordered [​IMG] trying to figure out next steps.
    rag and bone suits run small? doesnt surprise me i guess. the only thing i ever bought from them (shirt) fits fairly small.

10. bows1

bows1 Senior member

rag and bone suits run small? doesnt surprise me i guess. the only thing i ever bought from them (shirt) fits fairly small.

Thats not a rag and bone suit.

11. aether

aether Senior member

re: beverage chat

you bitches need to try some mead. that shit is good

12. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

IF only...

I get it now.

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

rag and bone comes out with good stuff occasionally.

i like shiny shit.

but shiny suit? for real? i wont ever say never but are your swag levels high enough? "shiny suit man" where the lox at?

tell me how you're going to freak this.

ugh. really want some lox now [​IMG]

14. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

ugh. really want some lox now [​IMG]
    like the food? i know they got kosher spots in boston. you should go eat at the garage in harvard square.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.