Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xM.

xM. Senior member

I'd complain but who knows how much it'll do.

I have the same problem with Canada Post in my area. I'll get Final Notices for parcel's they never gave me initial notifications of. They'll often deliver to the wrong house. Sometimes they'll throw my packages onto my front steps and I'll find them in the garden. One time they left a note saying they'd "safe dropped" my package in the garbage bin.

THE GARBAGE BIN.

2. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Hahaha... now you're pouting? Cmooooon.

Real talk: For a grown man with a wife, bud, you act like a child throwing temper tantrums left and right and demonstrating epic level inability to look in the mirror and self assess. When I asked how the fuck you were gonna plug your own sale in a thread for posting good deals people happen across it was like calling someone out for a party foul - not worth blowing up over. So you send a furious private message? Get a handle on that temper before it ends in some sort of lethal aneurysm-heart attack combination.

This isn't even a flame, I'm seriously trying to do you a favour but something tells me you won't take it.

You forgot about the house, dog, and the great job in "risk management".

I often get the sense Moo is trying to pump up his ego (he would not be the only one), yet he doesn't quite know how to succeed within the environment of this forum. He then gets angry at the lack of acceptance, lashing out at others here.

3. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

You forgot about the house, dog, and the great job in "risk management".

I often get the sense Moo is trying to pump up his ego (he would not be the only one), yet he doesn't quite know how to succeed within the environment of this forum. He then gets angry at the lack of acceptance, lashing out at others here.

1. You are incorrect. I am not trying to succeed at the forum. Congratulations on succeeding here, BB1. That is next level shit.

2. You always put risk management in quotes. Why? If you would like to know more about what I do, PM me.

4. BB1

BB1 Senior member

When the hell did this thread become Random Package Delivery Thoughts?

It's not really about fashion per se, but since many of us rely heavily on such services to deliver clothing I'd say its as relevant as talking about the interior decorating of a store or some stupid band.

In my experience normal FedEx is the best (I'm not talking about FedEx Ground/Home which sucks). Their drivers only handle the overnight and 2 day packages, nothing else. Lower package volume + higher price = higher service.

5. BB1

BB1 Senior member

1. You are incorrect. I am not trying to succeed at the forum. Congratulations on succeeding here, BB1. That is next level shit.

2. You always put risk management in quotes. Why? If you would like to know more about what I do, PM me.

I don't believe you regarding the "I'm not try to succeed at the forum". I suspect your objection to my statement is merely one of semantics. Are we to believe you repeatedly show up here and don't care if others ridicule your fit pictures, ridicule your life, or even accept your presence? Are we to believe your fit pics (which have definitely improved over time) are not an attempt at succeeding?

I placed "risk management" in quotes because it's your term (not mine) that you've used in the past to brag about your success outside of the forum. I also placed it in quotes because (as you rightly assume), most people only have a vague idea about what it entails.

Do you behave the same way at your job as you do here? Or is your rage reserved only for this forum? I think AR was correct in his assessment that your anger frequently seems very child-like, but perhaps this is merely some bizarre Internet persona of you've developed for yourself.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

ln-cc has got to be the coolest webstore - they have such rad stuff

case in point:
    http://www.ln-cc.com/sasquatchfabrix...t/sas008black/

LNCC is awesome I don't know what you cats are talking about.

I also don't understand moo's periodic bursts of outrage and pm'ing, seems it's cyclical.

7. Binker

Binker Senior member

8. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

i ordered from lncc last week, got package in 2 days after order was placed (!) No fees, immediate release from customs without request for SSN (fuck you DHL). So IME, LNCC is still my favorite EU webshop. Customer service was really good also.

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

aegelus' last fit inspired me to wear a black shirt with my light brown pants. It's such a nice look, at the end of No-kop febuary i'm gonna head down to uniqlo and pick up 2 or 3 more.

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I also don't understand moo's periodic bursts of outrage and pm'ing, seems it's cyclical.

exactly what i was just thinking, "i thought moo was cool lately wtf happened?"

package is coming to my office, woot

11. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

LN-CC has great buys. I will probably buy things from them eventually (maybe soon). That being said, the Raf archive is infuriating.

12. sipang

sipang Senior member

Raf Simons 1995 will ruin the Raf archive, MWAHAHAHAHA !

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

cannot wait for that

whatever123 on BIG's payroll I found out

14. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

cannot wait for that whatever123 on BIG's payroll I found out
    um, im so telling sw to stop selling you sale items!

15. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

jet is on BIG's payroll i found out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.