Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Hahaha... now you're pouting? Cmooooon.

Real talk: For a grown man with a wife, bud, you act like a child throwing temper tantrums left and right and demonstrating epic level inability to look in the mirror and self assess. When I asked how the fuck you were gonna plug your own sale in a thread for posting good deals people happen across it was like calling someone out for a party foul - not worth blowing up over. So you send a furious private message? Get a handle on that temper before it ends in some sort of lethal aneurysm-heart attack combination.

This isn't even a flame, I'm seriously trying to do you a favour but something tells me you won't take it.

2. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Hahaha... now you're pouting? Cmooooon.

Real talk: For a grown man with a wife, bud, you act like a child throwing temper tantrums left and right and demonstrating epic level inability to look in the mirror and self assess. When I asked how the fuck you were gonna plug your own sale in a thread for posting good deals people happen across it was like calling someone out for a party foul - not worth blowing up over. So you send a furious private message? Get a handle on that temper before it ends in some sort of aneurysm-heart attack combination.

This isn't even a flame, I'm seriously trying to do you a favour but something tells me you won't take it.

Eat a dick.

3. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Yeah, thought so. Well, I tried.

4. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

Eat a dick.

i can has dick?

5. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

i dont give a shit about this but jds prices are really fucking good on some of his pieces. bigger guys are sleeping

6. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

XI. Thou shalt not Care

7. Lane

Lane Senior member

Lmfao... fresh from the PM box Never a better time to post it, It wasn't even against the rules as far as I know, shit just wasn't a good deal and what a douche move to post your own sale in the "someone should kop" thread.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH goddamn this dude takes the cake for salty. Shamelessly posts his fucking stuff in that thread, and fucking gets mad when he gets called out on that shit. [​IMG]

8. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

Someone lowballs me on ebay,
    I give them a good deal and say to send it directly to my paypal
    they proceed to buy it now my auction and say to "just change the price" as if that's possible..
    Whole point was to give him a deal since I wouldn't be paying ebay fees...

9. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

10. nsimp

nsimp Well-Known Member

11. zissou

zissou Senior member

^I think I recall someone trying to order some Cabourn from them, and they required a faxed bank statement to confirm the person's identity. Seemed pretty ridiculous...

My Universal Works vest arrived today after waiting for about three weeks, and of course it is too big on me.

12. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

^I think I recall someone trying to order some Cabourn from them, and they required a faxed bank statement to confirm the person's identity. Seemed pretty ridiculous...

forrealz.com? that seems pretty ridiculous...way to ruin it for me. perhaps it's an urban legend...

if it wasn't "no cop february" i'd be buying stuff from them...

what's wrong with the vest? sleeves too long?

13. BB1

BB1 Senior member

USPS was scheduled to deliver an EMS package today. Waited all day for the knock at the door, but it never came. So I go to my mailbox (which is located 0.5 mile away) and see a delivery noticing saying "Sorry we missed you!" Bullshit, they never even attempted to deliver it!

My mailman plays this trick with about 10% of EMS deliveries to my house. Considering this is USPS's highest level of overnight service with guaranteed delivery by 3pm, this is pathetic. Even worse, they don't automatically attempt delivery the next day nor will they allow you to pick up your package the same day at their depot like FedEx does.

Should I complain to my local postmaster about this postal worker or just say nothing? I'm concerned that complaining might result in future mail mysteriously going missing if I anger my delivery person, so thus far I've said nothing.

14. snake

snake Senior member

^ I've taken the notice slip to the post office on the same day and have been able to get my stuff. Strange why yours won't allow that.

On a related note, fuck UPSMI, don't use them. After having my package sent to the wrong city, it took an additional 3 days for them to deliver it to me. And it was only 300 miles away! Only 7 days in all. [​IMG]

15. APK

APK Senior member

When the hell did this thread become Random Package Delivery Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.