• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Hahaha... now you're pouting? Cmooooon.

Real talk: For a grown man with a wife, bud, you act like a child throwing temper tantrums left and right and demonstrating epic level inability to look in the mirror and self assess. When I asked how the **** you were gonna plug your own sale in a thread for posting good deals people happen across it was like calling someone out for a party foul - not worth blowing up over. So you send a furious private message? Get a handle on that temper before it ends in some sort of lethal aneurysm-heart attack combination.

This isn't even a flame, I'm seriously trying to do you a favour but something tells me you won't take it.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Hahaha... now you're pouting? Cmooooon.

Real talk: For a grown man with a wife, bud, you act like a child throwing temper tantrums left and right and demonstrating epic level inability to look in the mirror and self assess. When I asked how the **** you were gonna plug your own sale in a thread for posting good deals people happen across it was like calling someone out for a party foul - not worth blowing up over. So you send a furious private message? Get a handle on that temper before it ends in some sort of aneurysm-heart attack combination.

This isn't even a flame, I'm seriously trying to do you a favour but something tells me you won't take it.

Eat a dick.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont give a **** about this but jds prices are really ******* good on some of his pieces. bigger guys are sleeping

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Lmfao... fresh from the PM box Never a better time to post it, It wasn't even against the rules as far as I know, **** just wasn't a good deal and what a douche move to post your own sale in the "someone should kop" thread.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH goddamn this dude takes the cake for salty. Shamelessly posts his ******* stuff in that thread, and ******* gets mad when he gets called out on that ****.
61a%2BjGLmlmL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone lowballs me on ebay,
I give them a good deal and say to send it directly to my paypal
they proceed to buy it now my auction and say to "just change the price" as if that's possible..
Whole point was to give him a deal since I wouldn't be paying ebay fees...

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I think I recall someone trying to order some Cabourn from them, and they required a faxed bank statement to confirm the person's identity. Seemed pretty ridiculous...

My Universal Works vest arrived today after waiting for about three weeks, and of course it is too big on me.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
^I think I recall someone trying to order some Cabourn from them, and they required a faxed bank statement to confirm the person's identity. Seemed pretty ridiculous...

forrealz.com? that seems pretty ridiculous...way to ruin it for me. perhaps it's an urban legend...

if it wasn't "no cop february" i'd be buying stuff from them...

what's wrong with the vest? sleeves too long?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS was scheduled to deliver an EMS package today. Waited all day for the knock at the door, but it never came. So I go to my mailbox (which is located 0.5 mile away) and see a delivery noticing saying "Sorry we missed you!" Bullshit, they never even attempted to deliver it!

My mailman plays this trick with about 10% of EMS deliveries to my house. Considering this is USPS's highest level of overnight service with guaranteed delivery by 3pm, this is pathetic. Even worse, they don't automatically attempt delivery the next day nor will they allow you to pick up your package the same day at their depot like FedEx does.

Should I complain to my local postmaster about this postal worker or just say nothing? I'm concerned that complaining might result in future mail mysteriously going missing if I anger my delivery person, so thus far I've said nothing.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I've taken the notice slip to the post office on the same day and have been able to get my stuff. Strange why yours won't allow that.

On a related note, **** UPSMI, don't use them. After having my package sent to the wrong city, it took an additional 3 days for them to deliver it to me. And it was only 300 miles away! Only 7 days in all.
plain.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When the hell did this thread become Random Package Delivery Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads