• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Met some famous australian singer songwriter guy who acts apparently at a coffee shop on sunset, real nice guy. Asked him if he knew hendrix or razele but he just looked at me funny.

Du was in love with shell.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
Tim Hamilton had a leather jacket like this. Best leather I've ever seen but out of my price range, even on sale, and hard to find because it was the ****. Found link: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Tim_...ket_12720.html
bounce2.gif

I'm not sure I like the zipper running the entire length of the arm, but other than that it looks really nice! Tim Hamilton has become so unavailable that I don't even bother to follow the brand any more. I cannot think of a single web store in the US that consistently carries a large number of pieces from each collection. And Blackbird has not ordered anything from the label for several seasons now either. They've made it difficult and the label's just not worth the effort to hunt down. BTW, I noticed NdG become difficult to find right before they called it quits. Makes me wonder about Tim Hamilton.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahahah <3 you jet

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
unfortunately, no.

Then you failed.

PS Zissou, I actually have a 2 pair of BR boots, and they have held up for years. Had them resoled a few times and now they are broken in and love them. I was very surprised at well they have held up. 20$ for one pair, 35$ for the other. Definitely worth it. You will have to search long and hard to find a pair that isn't a square toed monstrosity though.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Had a ridiculously good meal at osteria today with kelv and shell, I think those dorks took a pic or two of the food. Waiter was cool as ****.

RFX you missed out.

Yo I might be out in LA in two weeks for business, lets grab a meal and a smoke

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
fosho, let me know

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
What's the deal with webstores having you call them or email if you want to order certain brands from their website? Odd sizing? Extremely limited availability?

Industry insiders, please to comment.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
Anyone recall if this was made in a size 1?

20110113_1518556.jpg

Of course, but you should get a 2 as it runs wicked slim, trust me.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just recently had my one year anniversary of Low-Carbing. **** yeah

edit - this is a fashion thought not a diet thought because now clothes fit me amazing and I look like a greek god.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^ I'm a little leery of low-carbing, but whatever works, works. Good for you. I'm in the process of losing upper-body muscle mass while unable to lift thanks to a dislocated finger. It sucks, but some of my shirts fit better over smaller lats. Also, I'm so going to this next weekend: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...BNTrVPB8YQpjhk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads