Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 300zx1985

300zx1985 Senior member

I may dress like an ass by sf standards, but shiiiit I just had like 5 girls comment on my fit in the span on 5 minutes.

then I park my car, then I fuck your bitch, eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup...swaggg.

mental image of a a little man wobbling around with girls lookin at u like u cute

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

3. Snakeyes

Snakeyes Active Member

I've been picturing a leather jacket with full zip sleeves lately. Thoughts?

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

Ok, so I bought an Abercrombie flannel on steep discount. Why isn't important. It turns out to fit really, really well straight out of the box. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. Now I'm trying to take off the stupid moose thing with a seam ripper, and that moose is seriously entrenched. All I've succeeded in doing thus far is making it fuzzier. Now I guess it kinda looks like something out of Princess Mononoke.
    just put electrical tape on it or burn it off

5. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Sheep? Compare the affiliate brands advertised up top to the WAYWT thread. [​IMG]

6. jingco

jingco Active Member

I used to wear head to toe Banana Republic. Look at me know.

I used to work at Banana Republic, wore it head to toe too. Thought I was the shit. Now I don't go near that stuff and laugh at peeps that do wear it.

7. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

I've been picturing a leather jacket with full zip sleeves lately. Thoughts?

Like, all along the arm seam? That would be kind of neat if you incorporated it into the overall design.

8. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

I used to work at Banana Republic, wore it head to toe too. Thought I was the shit. Now I don't go near that stuff and laugh at peeps that do wear it.
    When did you work there? They made some amazing gray stretchy pant thingies in the late late 90's/early 2000's that were stellar. That and a bunch shoes that fell apart after two days. They still make the shoes, I think. Wish they still made the pants.

9. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Ok so I'm confused. BR isn't cool? Can someone explain why- because I always thought BR was pretty awesome.

10. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Ok so I'm confused. BR isn't cool? Can someone explain why- because I always thought BR was pretty awesome.
    The government should liquidate BR on the charge of promoting metro sexuality. All of the company's inventory would then be sent to Gaza under guise of "humanitarian aid", thus covertly undermining their miserable house. [​IMG]

11. zissou

zissou Senior member

BR is disposable business casual attire. Everything looks the same every year, it's poorly made, and is overpriced. That said, I do still enjoy the pima cotton underwear and tees (partly because I get them for free). That's it, though.

12. Snakeyes

Snakeyes Active Member

Like, all along the arm seam? That would be kind of neat if you incorporated it into the overall design.
    That's it! It would go up all the way on both sides. What do you mean by incorporating it into the overall design? Having an actual use for them instead of just being there for style?

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

I may dress like an ass by sf standards, but shiiiit I just had like 5 girls comment on my fit in the span on 5 minutes.

then I park my car, then I fuck your bitch, eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup...swaggg.

but did you smash

14. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

Tim Hamilton had a leather jacket like this. Best leather I've ever seen but out of my price range, even on sale, and hard to find because it was the shit.

Found link: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Tim_...ket_12720.html
    [​IMG]

That's it! It would go up all the way on both sides.

What do you mean by incorporating it into the overall design? Having an actual use for them instead of just being there for style?

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

Had a ridiculously good meal at osteria today with kelv and shell, I think those dorks took a pic or two of the food. Waiter was cool as fuck.

RFX you missed out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.