Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane

Lane Senior member

hhahahaahahaaaa foot in mouth

2. zissou

zissou Senior member

I used to wear head to toe Banana Republic. Look at me know.

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

boro baba why every 12 months or so this same mundane discussion resurfaces, someone finds old jet posts/fits and goes nuts ... rarely do i become critical of behavior but this is a repulsive pattern here.
    after 14+ years of buying clothes ranging from garbage mall brands to exotic raiments of which a single one was hand-made in Atlantis, it's safe to say that the bolded portion is not an exaggeration. so he's cranky in the mornings before his tea and makes fun of a shopping spree a bunch embarked on after finding a 30% off coupon--which is really the reason everyone bought them and in only the most ubiquitous colors at that. if your goal on here is jet's approval then [1] where is your sense of individuality [2] get something a bit more exclusive (like from my b&s thread [​IMG]) [3] please drop it if you're made fun of because you're not the first nor the last and it's not the end of the world--why do you even care?

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

is stalking jet the new cool thing for noobs to do? its fucking creepy. glad no one stalks me

5. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Ok, so I bought an Abercrombie flannel on steep discount. Why isn't important. It turns out to fit really, really well straight out of the box. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Now I'm trying to take off the stupid moose thing with a seam ripper, and that moose is seriously entrenched. All I've succeeded in doing thus far is making it fuzzier. Now I guess it kinda looks like something out of Princess Mononoke.

6. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

When it comes to clothes, implying that someone is tied to an opinion they had in the past is fucking retarded. With that said, I think Trickers are fucking ugly, and I will not be joining the heard. Unless I change my mind later on this week,

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

lmao just watching some kottonmouth kings videos on youtube. takes me back

8. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

The Japanese, they know all about MC:
    [​IMG]

9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

10. Naf Nasitra

Naf Nasitra Senior member

I used to wear head to toe Banana Republic. Look at me know.

Yes. You dress very differently now then you used to, but you're not going out of your way to insult and castigate everyone who mentions BR (or J. Crew, or Tricker's, or any kind of workwear, etc.) in one of their posts.

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Ok, so I bought an Abercrombie flannel on steep discount. Why isn't important. It turns out to fit really, really well straight out of the box. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Now I'm trying to take off the stupid moose thing with a seam ripper, and that moose is seriously entrenched. All I've succeeded in doing thus far is making it fuzzier. Now I guess it kinda looks like something out of Princess Mononoke.

why is everyone so obsessed with removing this

12. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Don't worry about the moose. If you ignore marketing and hype you can ignore negative brand associations.

13. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

why is everyone so obsessed with removing this

Don't worry about the moose. If you ignore marketing and hype you can ignore negative brand associations.

It grew to symbolize everything I hated in high school.

Also, the only things I wear with conspicuous branding are a) concert t-shirts from indie rock bands and b) the vintage Schlitz jacket my father used to wear when he was delivering beer in the 70s.

On the plus side, it's pretty damn fuzzy at this point. I think I could live with it in this condition.

14. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

15. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I may dress like an ass by sf standards, but shiiiit I just had like 5 girls comment on my fit in the span on 5 minutes.

then I park my car, then I fuck your bitch, eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup...swaggg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.