Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

lol not difficulty wise just getting organized. I actually think most of my classes are going to be relatively easy, I'm just not organized at all and I keep losing shit.

Story of my life dogg, good luck with school.

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Aren't you a freshman? Get your shit together! Hire a tutor or something. Also, if we're talking about school, I'm crushing this semester. just got accepted for study abroad. Who knows good places to kop / hang / whatever in Copenhagen or Amsterdam?
    henrik vibskov in copenhagen

3. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

^ for real, it's on my list. Also looking forward to Wood Wood and ParisTexas

4. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

does Mads Norgaard have a flagship in copenhagen?

Also one weekend you should take a train into Antwerp. It's an easy ride and the city is ok I guess, but it has Walter van Bierendonck (and he carries Bernhard Wilhelm iirc), Ann D, Dries, plus some cool boutiques

5. sipang

sipang Senior member

^ this. The Thalys ride from Amsterdam to Antwerp is just a bit over 1 hour and all the good stuff in Antwerp is within a 15min walk radius from the station.

6. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

^ thank you guys, good stuff to know. I know I'll never be able to afford most anything from the boutiques at retail prices, but I'm jazzed to see it in person anyway.

7. DLester

DLester Senior member

I'm such a fucking mess this semester. I need to get organized or I'm going to fail my way out of school.
    lol not difficulty wise just getting organized. I actually think most of my classes are going to be relatively easy, I'm just not organized at all and I keep losing shit.
    How does a disorganized person get into JH? Get your shit together. If you want motivation, ask people a few years older than you about how fucking up in school turned out for them. k?

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Brooklyn Brewery/Bowl is like Chuck E. Cheese for adults. It would be fun if it wasnt crowded as fuck all day and night every day.

Brewery is different than the Bowl, even though they are like 100 feet apart.

Brewery is ok, but beers are like 4$ for a tiny plastic cup. Its always packed with no where to sit and long lines.

Bowl has decent bar food, good drinks, awesome bands, and fucking bowling. It is like Chuck E. Cheese for adults.

I also live on the same block as both.

9. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

How does a disorganized person get into JH? Get your shit together. If you want motivation, ask people a few years older than you about how fucking up in school turned out for them. k?

du my grades are fine and all my work gets done on time if not early. It is just annoying having to find your syllabus buried under 4 text books, 5 notebooks, and a pair of boots in order to find your prof's email.

10. sipang

sipang Senior member

^^^^ Details escape me right now but there's also a couple good designer consignment stores in Antwerp.

Peep the only Schneider store in the world, next level sobriety

[​IMG]

11. aether

aether Senior member

I might check it out. I feel like I haven't ventured much in the world of whiskey's. I haven't had anything smokey really.

i find Black label is pretty smokey. That's my go-to.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

black label is not smokey dawg and laphroaig is the last thing i'd recommend for a noob

ask bacon he's the scotch encyclopedia

because kelvin is young, attractive, and stylish. the antithesis of internet fashun boardz.

and ballin, he paid for our dinner last night [​IMG]

should chop kelv's face on ballin.gif for the fellow asian brethren haters on sufu

13. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Brooklyn Brewery/Bowl is like Chuck E. Cheese for adults. It would be fun if it wasnt crowded as fuck all day and night every day.
    i call it "hipster dave & busters"

not that your description is bad

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

my boy picked up plokhov and white mountaineering for the shop [​IMG]

he bought all the socks too

15. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

My roommate was like this. He was always disorganized, would lose shit, or come to class without paper and pencil. I was always on his case about it. But he was brilliant and consistently got better grades than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.