Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane

Lane Senior member

I dont remember the last time I spend that much on alcohol. I only drink like 1-2 times a week tops though. Plus fools pitch in together for that handle.....aaaaahah

2. vthustle

vthustle Senior member

Once you turn 21 though, a night out bar-hopping can get rather expensive. It's all just money right? ha

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

I am 21, I haven't gone to a bar for a while, but even then drinks are like $2-5 at the college bars around. One closed down near my school, but it was pretty cheap.

Tbh, I don't dig bars...rather just go to clubs and plus I usually just hang out with peeps and bum around.

4. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I am 21, I haven't gone to a bar for a while, but even then drinks are like $2-5 at the college bars around. One closed down near my school, but it was pretty cheap.

Tbh, I don't dig bars...rather just go to clubs and plus I usually just hang out with peeps and bum around.

I miss that. 8$ for a beer gets really expensive.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

$2 rum and coke son

6. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

lol. waittil you start drinking scotch. [​IMG] can't remember the last time i spent less than 70$ on anything that wasn't metaxa/dickels. vodka doesn't count. shit i should drink less.

mikey whatever you do don't start wearing julius. oh and grow a mohawk and start playing hurley.

7. vthustle

vthustle Senior member

2 bucks? Damn... I don't go out as much as I used to though, most of my friends who drank me under the table graduated last spring (that's what I get for being in a 5-year program). Now, a typical night out consists of my group of friends at this little dive bar that's never crowded, we just order pitchers of nice beer and chill.

8. SPK

SPK Senior member

lol. waittil you start drinking scotch. [​IMG] can't remember the last time i spent less than 70$ on anything that wasn't metaxa/dickels. vodka doesn't count. shit i should drink less.

mikey whatever you do don't start wearing julius. oh and grow a mohawk and start playing hurley.

I'm looking to get a bottle of whiskey. Maybe for the weekend. Preferably $70 or under haha. Any suggestions?

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

$2 rum and coke son

wow where the hell is this?

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

and $4 soco and coke, greygoose was like $5-6 last time I think....

wait...so how much do you guys spend on shit like this?

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

^^ (m)ethanol + RC Cola

12. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

Alcohol price talk makes me glad I don't drink. And then I feel like a dork.

13. Synthese

I'm looking to get a bottle of whiskey. Maybe for the weekend. Preferably $70 or under haha. Any suggestions?

Yes. buy george dickel's. under 30, best bourbon out there imo, the girls and guys love it. i'm sure there are plenty of people who know way more about scotches than I do (i really just drink lag 16 and the bowmore sherry for a daily, haven't found much else that tickles me like lagavulin, and experimenting is a long process).

14. SPK

SPK Senior member

Yes. buy george dickel's. under 30, best bourbon out there imo, the girls and guys love it. i'm sure there are plenty of people who know way more about scotches than I do (i really just drink lag 16 and the bowmore sherry for a daily, haven't found much else that tickles me like lagavulin, and experimenting is a long process).

Nice, I'll check it out. I haven't had much besides Jameson, McCallan 12 and 15, Maker's, and various Johnie Walkers. All the mainstream shit. I really liked the McCallan 15 year aged in Cherry Oak I had. I think I had some Ballentine's 18?(sic) a while ago that was okay.

15. Synthese

Nice, I'll check it out. I haven't had much besides Jameson, McCallan 12 and 15, Maker's, and various Johnie Walkers. All the mainstream shit. I really liked the McCallan 15 year aged in Cherry Oak I had. I think I had some Ballentine's 18?(sic) a while ago that was okay.

misspoke: dickel's is sour mash whiskey. I'm not super educated about all the various details and differences between them, so I'm sure someone would have corrected me soon enough. Jameson's is an excellent fallback even though it seems pricey these days for what it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.