Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLester

DLester Senior member

I got a fortune cookie today that said "you will soon get new clothes." Well no fucking shit.

When does the famous "box of one year's worth of Japanese cops" arrive?" We should have a countdown.

2. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

trip wasn't totally a wash [​IMG]. met this french born korean chick last night, speaks both english and korean with a heavy french accent. Thank you, france.

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

trip wasn't totally a wash [​IMG]. met this french born korean chick last night, speaks both english and korean with a heavy french accent. Thank you, france.

I take credit for this.

4. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

napolÃ[​IMG]on [​IMG]

5. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I take credit for this.
    [​IMG] I can also thank impolyt, because if he had actually met me instead of ducking me then maybe I wouldn't have time to go to the party or something.

6. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

CCP leather looks kind of cheap in web photos too, at least to me. It's hard to augur quality from a web photo in general, I've seen Gap leather jackets that looked lovely and supple as well as cheap-looking ToJ jackets. Hard to get a read on it unless I'm caressing/masturbating onto it.

.........really......? <_<....

7. brimley

brimley Senior member

Who manufacture's Rag & Bones shoes?

Grenson the past few seasons.

Unrelated note: retailers, you are charging too much for midmarket shirts. Epaulet's $130 is acceptable. Gitman, WvG, or South Willard at $170 is ludicrous.

8. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

??? South Willard didn't even make button downs this season, unfortunately.

9. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

Grenson the past few seasons. Unrelated note: retailers, you are charging too much for midmarket shirts. Epaulet's $130 is acceptable. Gitman, WvG, or South Willard at $170 is ludicrous.
    it goes from 180 pounds up in London. It's just ridiculous. How are BDs by Brooklyn Tailors btw?

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

its cold. what do you guys wear when youre really cold?

11. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I wear a liquid or all white coat AHA. Tonight my coat is brought courtesy or a collab, Rum, Margaritas, Beer, Vodka, and freestyle rap. And of course 2 Junya Watanabe pieces.

12. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

.........really......? <_<....

Real talk, I'm never really in contact with good stuff unless I already own it, and I don't own much leather stuff, so that's one of the things I have a tough time with online. Especially with lighting inconsistencies, the occasional shitty WAYWT pic, etc.

I'm really trying to get away from online shopping in general, I've had a lot of pieces end up being completely different from what I'd thought. The trouble is I would literally have to buy everything from Urban Outfitters to get the right size. The Gap, Banana Republic, and Express at my only local mall do not carry XS in anything. So that would suck as well. I don't know what to do.

13. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Yo girl get to New York City and figure your shit out. Or if you're out west get to Chitown or whatever. Stop buying plebe shit.

14. Makeshift_Robot

Not that it would be preferable to have access to Gap/BR/Express, I hate the stuff I see there anyway, but just to give you some idea of how shitty of a town I live in, clothes-wise.

15. Makeshift_Robot

Yo girl get to New York City and figure your shit out. Or if you're out west get to Chitown or whatever. Stop buying plebe shit.

I am working on that as we speak horse dogg maniac. NYC this summer was great, I'm currently applying for some reasons to go back. I saw this old guy with a cannonball belly walking around in a wifebeater, short shorts, and Rick dunks; it was superb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.