1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avery

avery Senior Member

what's that guy's name?

2. theom-

theom- Distinguished Member

God damn it, sharp service wants 3600 JPY to ship a shirt and a jacket. Wtf?

3. scott.m

scott.m Distinguished Member

Thats a completely valid price for EMS shipping that takes 3 days in transit internationally. Working in the business of shipping parcels for clients this was put in perspective for me.

what's that guy's name?

Nick Wooster.

4. theom-

theom- Distinguished Member

Thats a completely valid price for EMS shipping that takes 3 days in transit internationally. Working in the business of shipping parcels for clients this was put in perspective for me.
    Thing is, I hardly need the express 3 days service and would be completely satisfied with Air mail or economy air mail with registered tracking both of which would cost 35% to 40% less than the EMS service. I asked for the option but apparently they ONLY ship with EMS. [​IMG] I'm getting a shirt and a nylon jacket, and its costing me more than shipping a suit from Singapore.

5. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

I'm interested in getting the Geller scar knit cardigan if there's still a place that has it for sale. Does anyone know of one? I've seen the navy one for sale, but I'd be more interested in a different colorway. Also, I remember reading Nil's comment that they ran big. How big do they run exactly?

6. APK

APK Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

Actually using that pocket for a phone couldn't end with anything but disaster, especially given the light fabric.

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Placed an order and google chrome "remembered" all my info. how convenient, I thought to myself. Little did I know this was an alzheimer-ridden browser that filled out the shipping address for a state 2000 miles away. Shipping notification emailed to me, I asked them to intercept and reroute but they've stopped that due to mail fraud. Checked ups tracking, delivered and "left at front door."

[​IMG]

dude, how could you not check that the address you input was actually correct

shipping on my recent order was Â¥35,000 [​IMG]

8. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

dude, how could you not check that the address you input was actually correct

shipping on my recent order was Â¥35,000 [​IMG]

WTF? 350 dollars for shipping?

9. snake

snake Distinguished Member

More like $400, but yeah, that's crazy. Was it that big box shipment you were talking about?

10. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

dude, how could you not check that the address you input was actually correct shipping on my recent order was Â¥35,000 [​IMG]
    i didn't input it in and we're not all as sharp as you, ok [​IMG] anyway with free shipping both ways i've had it returned to them and ordered again to myself at, well who knows where, letting chrome pick is like a slot machine--and they keep giving the quarters to play [​IMG]

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

More like $400, but yeah, that's crazy. Was it that big box shipment you were talking about?

it's everything japanese i've bought for the past 15 months or so. woot

i didn't input it in and we're not all as sharp as you, ok [​IMG]
    anyway with free shipping both ways i've had it returned to them and ordered again to myself at, well who knows where, letting chrome pick is like a slot machine--and they keep giving the quarters to play [​IMG]

well yeah, but chrome didn't click submit for you. i use autofill all the time but i also read it over to make sure i'm not shipping it to fucking uruguay or something

well, lesson learned, i hope you can actually get it back [​IMG]

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

hehe i think it should work out, i got order confirmation for the new one and the old one is being sent back to them [​IMG] do you happen to know if the canadian passport still imparts commonwealth benefits ? will post in ~recent purchases~ if it does

13. DLester

DLester Distinguished Member

I don't get Wooster hate, he is swagged the fuck out.

+1, sick jacket

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

hehe i think it should work out, i got order confirmation for the new one and the old one is being sent back to them [​IMG]

do you happen to know if the canadian passport still imparts commonwealth benefits ? will post in ~recent purchases~ if it does

i have no idea what you are asking me

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. 595s for $85 =)

fuck i hate watching vids like this the retards who make these get nervous, say shit wrong all the time, talk too damn much, develop annoying habits like clearing their throats etc and turn a 2 minute vid into a 7 minute one i watched one on the pro beats (not that i would ever buy relax) and it took the motherfuckin guy 3 mins just to get it out of the damn box and he said cool beans 22x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.