Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

No one here expressed "anger/confusion over why rich people would ever choose to wear something like Eddie Bauer."...if you are going to troll the forum, at least be amusing please.
    Actually, they did, and I was responding to those posts:
    I always find it pretty funny how many people have that...$500k+ house, yet refuse to buy clothes more expensive than Eddie Bauer...Its not like those people don't still have the $$ left after the iphone+house to buy at least somewhat better clothes.
    reminds me of all the jews that walk around in sweatpants and ugly ass shirts around here, but live in million dollar homes.
    Lester, I'm not even trying to be rude, here. I'd just appreciate it if you could quit stalking me on these boards. I understand this is teh interwebs and all, but your behavior is borderline creepy. If you are too 'bored' to follow an adult conversation, just put me on ignore.

2. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

how the hell do I get a sufu account. I tried making one and it said it needed to be approved. It never actually got approved though.

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

[​IMG]

stolen from willycheesesteak

wow. that's pretty ridiculous considering how that lookbook on his site is. Seems they're more concerned with the mythical quality of being "authentic" or something. I guess it makes sense considering many of the selfedge people and even superdenim (the "cool" ones at least) have a streetwear background where that is a big thing. Still seems silly

4. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

5. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

6. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

wow. that's pretty ridiculous considering how that lookbook on his site is. Seems they're more concerned with the mythical quality of being "authentic" or something. Still seems silly

Right. When you're looking to profit from 'authenticity', often best to hide the end result. [​IMG]

7. DLester

DLester Senior member

Lester, I'm not even trying to be rude, here. I'd just appreciate it if you could quit stalking me on these boards. I understand this is teh interwebs and all, but your behavior is borderline creepy. If you are too 'bored' to follow an adult conversation, just put me on ignore.

wat? [​IMG]

8. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

Incidentally, while the USPS is technically a part of the US government, it hasn't actually been RUN in any meaningful way by the US government for decades. It's as privatised as a transnational corporation can get"”which is to say that its government subsidies and special privileges are just more explicit than Lockheed Martin's or Blackwater's, but of an identical character.

9. theom-

theom- Senior member

http://www.gq.com/style/street-style...y-league-style

anyone else want to go on a punching spree or is it just me

I think its the lack of socks combined with the down puffers and wool blazers and scarves and autumn.
    [​IMG]

10. APK

APK Senior member

how the hell do I get a sufu account. I tried making one and it said it needed to be approved. It never actually got approved though.

I'll sell you mine.

11. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Need to get someone to take my fits pics. Taking pics of myself in the locker room is frowned upon by the passing dudes.

12. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

http://www.gq.com/style/street-style...y-league-style anyone else want to go on a punching spree or is it just me
    my friend at princetown wears nothing but a carpe diem leather coat, some MA+ jersey pants, carpe boots, and t-shirts also has some serious add and smokes a lot of weed yeahhh

13. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I am looking for Jil Sander Spring Summer 2011 straight/tapered leg pants. The runway ones. In any material really. Ideally black but am also interested in the other colors. Barney's doesn't have any yet.

Does anyone know of any places that have received such thing yet?

Call the Soho store, they had some spring stuff when I rolled in there about a week and a half ago. The Madison Ave store should also have gotten their first SS shipment by now.

14. Humperdink

Humperdink Senior member

Where does one usually find Underman in the States? I'd like to try and buy these one when they come out: [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.