Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nil

Nil Senior member

[​IMG]

stolen from willycheesesteak

http://www.selfedge.com/lookbook/Sel...kBook_2010.pdf

Check out page 2 of their look book. Hypocrite much? Dude should just be happy people buy shit like Mister Freedom. For every guy who pulls it off like zissou, a few dozen look like denim clad super nerds.

2. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

I'm a big advocate of the insult-my-customers marketing approach

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Check out page 2 of their look book.

check out EVERY PAGE

4. Nil

Nil Senior member

I actually didn't get any further, I saw the dude with a sledgehammer and called it quits.

5. asobu

asobu Senior member

t minus 1 hour!

6. APK

APK Senior member

Shots fired via Tumblr...

7. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

8. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

DHL probing me for customs information. It seems the people that contact you and tell you to e-mail them don't read your e-mails and just send you a generic template about your order asking for ridiculous information on name and address of manufacturer etc.

*sigh* probably won't be ordering from oki-ni anymore if they stick with DHL.

edit: this fabric detail sheet is even worse. "3. Total number of single ends per square centimeter: __________________
    a. # of single ends in warp ____________
    b. # of single ends in filling ____________

4. Weight of fabric in grams per square meter: ________________________"

and that's just the tip of the ice berg. what. the. fuck.

FedEx cocksuckers called me the other day about the same thing.
    i ordered a pair of junya pants and the MMM untitled cologne.
    The package was listed as "wool pants" and "candle." DHL calls me to ask me what ingredients are in the candle to which i answered "it's not a candle its perfume." The drone responded with "oh that changes everything. I have to send this to Border Control & Protection because they handle perfumes." So then BCP sends me a form to fill out which requires my SSN. Illogically, the cocksuckers were complaining about the wool pants. They said any textile garment requires that the recipient fill out that special form. Its ridiculous. After arguing with them for two days telling them I wouldn't send my SSN unencrypted I finally gave up and just sent it. FedEx officially sucks. Mindless drones can all go eat a dick up.

9. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

well this is just more terrible news i didn't click a tiny link to see

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

I never have used fed ex ever again ever since I sent three posters I sold for a ton of money, and they somehow arrived at the guys door looking like a lion tried to devour them.

11. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

FedEx cocksuckers called me the other day about the same thing.
    i ordered a pair of junya pants and the MMM untitled cologne.
    The package was listed as "wool pants" and "candle." DHL calls me to ask me what ingredients are in the candle to which i answered "it's not a candle its perfume." The drone responded with "oh that changes everything. I have to send this to Border Control & Protection because they handle perfumes." So then BCP sends me a form to fill out which requires my SSN. Illogically, the cocksuckers were complaining about the wool pants. They said any textile garment requires that the recipient fill out that special form. Its ridiculous. After arguing with them for two days telling them I wouldn't send my SSN unencrypted I finally gave up and just sent it. FedEx officially sucks. Mindless drones can all go eat a dick up.

Happens to me all the time. When it is clothes, they often ask where the clothes were manufactured, not where or who sold it but who literally made it and which factory. I always give them the "how the hell am I suppose to know" answer. And yah, they require your SSN for some reason. That's why I always ask which carrier the stores outside of US uses because I always try to avoid UPS, FedEx and DHL when it comes to international shipping.

12. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

13. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Happens to me all the time. When it is clothes, they often ask where the clothes were manufactured, not where or who sold it but who literally made it and which factory. I always give them the "how the hell am I suppose to know" answer. And yah, they require your SSN for some reason. That's why I always ask which carrier the stores outside of US uses because I always try to avoid UPS, FedEx and DHL when it comes to international shipping.

yeah, such stupid questions. the drones cant seem to differentiate between commercial and personal purchases.

one of the drones was trying to tell me it was classified "commercial" because I bought it from a store. lol. i had to copy and paste snippets from the BCP website to prove to her how dumb she was. commercial = business use/resale.

i used to think DHL was ok. who else is left besides those three?

14. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

i bought some desert clarks earlier this month and i have blisters on both my feet and the toe cap is already falling apart on my right shoe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.