Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

Lolol. Actually this might be against forum rules I'm not even sure, what's the standard on homophobia?
    That's nothing compared to the death threats I've received from Moo when he was still manic-depressive and highly aggressive; i.e. pre-transformation...
    Come to CA so we can chat. You seem to talk so much shit from the terrible fatherland (small f) that your eyes and teeth are brown.
    .... ....... ........... ....................... ....................................... ........................................... .................................................... [​IMG]

2. Hartmann

Hartmann Senior member

lol serious business this

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

saw mary kate olsen with my gf at barneys on madison.

what was your gf doing at barneys with MKO ?

4. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

This is a fucking men's fashion forum for God's sake. Half the members are probably gay/bi/transvestite, and the other half straight. But really in most guys' guy's eyes we're all "gay" in the stereotypical and immature sense of the word. But to launch a witch-hunt against homophobia (not implying there is one) or even give two shit's about it on a mens fashion forum is....I dunno. Just silly and begging for conflict. edit; but for the record, chasingred asking AR_Six if he is gay via PM is lulz. AR_Six has never struck me as gay whatsoever.

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Via pm

Lolol. Actually this might be against forum rules I'm not even sure, what's the standard on homophobia?

Jesus Christ.

6. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

saw mary kate olsen with my gf at barneys on madison.

what was your gf doing at barneys with MK ?

I guess 'olsen' is a verb and means something like 'chilling' !?

7. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Homophobia witch-hunt? Siily and begging for conflict? Are you stupid or are you unaware of what you're talking about? (correct answer: slack tide is also a kind of a troll)

chasingred is personally insulting, goading, and trolling members of this forum via PM. This has been posted numerous times. Aside from this, which is flagrantly against the rules, he is an insouciant wiener in WAYWTD and pretty much everywhere he posts, so far as I have seen. He has contributed little and takes away from the experience of this forum. He is extremely annoying, not to mention ugly. That is enough.

8. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is a fucking men's fashion forum for God's sake. Half the members are probably gay/bi/transvestite, and the other half straight. But really in most guys' guy's eyes we're all "gay" in the stereotypical and immature sense of the word. But to launch a witch-hunt against homophobia (not implying there is one) or even give two shit's about it on a mens fashion forum is....I dunno. Just silly and begging for conflict. edit; but for the record, chasingred asking AR_Six if he is gay via PM is lulz. AR_Six has never struck me as gay whatsoever.
    i enjoy people being banned for being dumb and insecure in sexuality without having a legitimate reason like being retarded sorry if you're on the retarded side!

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Homophobia witch-hunt? Siily and begging for conflict? Are you stupid or are you unaware of what you're talking about? (correct answer: slack tide is also a kind of a troll)

chasingred is personally insulting, goading, and trolling members of this forum via PM. This has been posted numerous times. Aside from this, which is flagrantly against the rules, he is an insouciant wiener in WAYWTD and pretty much everywhere he posts, so far as I have seen. He has contributed little and takes away from the experience of this forum. He is extremely annoying, not to mention ugly. That is enough.

Fair enough. I am stupid to a degree, yes. I am not an expert on the subject of homophobia in the context of men's fashion forums, but I bet that would make an interesting study for some post grad social science student (god bless'um..)

Also I don't read chasingred's post's and critiques because they're normally overly long (I am guilty of this also), but also, incredibly dry, generic, and boring. So I just skip them. So I guess I did not know he was in fact the troll you are claiming. I also had no clue that he sent so many PM's (I saw jet's message to Red so that was indicator too).

As to your statement of me kind of being a troll -- agreed. I try to be 80% legitimate, which is the type of posting I enjoy -- and on my bad days (ie in a bad mood), I troll. But never overly viscous or insulting.

10. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Last night was such a goddam shit show.

11. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

i enjoy people being banned for being dumb and insecure in sexuality without having a legitimate reason like being retarded

sorry if you're on the retarded side!

I am fairly certain I am not retarded (well, full blown retarded, at least), which by your logic above, would mean I am "dumb and insecure in sexuality". And out of curiosity, how have I demonstrated that I am insecure with my sexuality? I had a difficult time interpreting your message as it wasn't exactly straight forward but I think I know what you were getting at.

insert stupid fucking unnecessary disclaimer:

I have gay friends. I have bi friends. I am friend of the gays. I am not a homophobe, by any stretch of the word. I don't want to discuss the presence of gay people on a fashion forum. cliche argument police have been called and are on their way. break it up nothing to see here.

The worst part is that these posts like this one get reported by like 20 people (fyi folks so be careful) but FOK please review this post in it's full context before automatically siding with the post-reporters and banning me (I'm on probation and think I've violated my parole as a result of these postings...so per my agreement I will be banned). [​IMG]

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

Via pm Lolol. Actually this might be against forum rules I'm not even sure, what's the standard on homophobia?
    If I had opened any of his pms, I'd post them. I think everyone should so we can get his clown ass banned.

13. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I am not an expert on the subject of homophobia in the context of men's fashion forums, but I bet that would make an interesting study for some post grad social science student (god bless'um..)

I think you just gave me an idea of what to study if I pursue a post-baccalaureate education, and for that I thank you.

14. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

^ He didn't open/deleted them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.