1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

[​IMG]

woah that's awesome.

also, am i becoming wildly seduced by MC logic when i think that this is amazing too?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally, people have posted crap fits in WAYWT, therefore the thread should be burned and never pinned again (10).

2. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Saw a bald asian dude in head to toe rick (incl .dunks) in atlantic station. It actually looked pretty natural and confortable irl.

3. DLester

DLester Senior member

woah that's awesome.

also, am i becoming wildly seduced by MC logic when i think that this is amazing too?

That 40's pic looks cool but try wearing that around town; you would look like an asshole.

4. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Workwear pics looks cool but try wearing that around town; you would look like an asshole.
    What's that now?

(nozissou)

5. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Looking for a US proxy for Epaulet. I was quoted $30 for shipping to me for a shirt, and there's nothing else I really want to get that's not sold out in my size.

6. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

Saw a bald asian dude in head to toe rick (incl .dunks) in atlantic station. It actually looked pretty natural and confortable irl.

azn kunk?

7. DLester

DLester Senior member

bald + proper head shape for bald = kicks ass

8. DLester

DLester Senior member

I sized up on a bunch of stuffs and turns out it looks better than sized down, even though I could physically fit into the smaller size, who knew ~~~ love returns. I will post fit pics in final wadshot photo round once final item arrives, which I just ordered. Done now, spring is over.

Next week commences 2+ months vacation. I will post pics of myself wearing terrible but travel-tolerant clothing. Depends on quality of interwebs connection. No shorts pics. My pale legs make Bows' twigs look like the color of a Brazil nut.

9. jet

jet Senior member

find me your jil knit in 52

10. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

so is everyone here just being really secretive with their 40% ln-cc discount before sale goes public or what?

srsly difficult to control impulse with this...

11. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

Does anyone know if ln-cc marks down the value on the packages they send or not?

12. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

ruining birthday pictures with three rick jackets in the background [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Does anyone know if ln-cc marks down the value on the packages they send or not?
    they do, but youll still get hit at the door. like 10 dollars the last time i ordered. edit: are those oreo cookies?!

14. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

Thanks for the answer, might lead to a much emptier wallet though.[​IMG]

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Thanks for the answer, might lead to a much emptier wallet though.[​IMG]

hey, what is styleforum for?[​IMG]

16. asobu

asobu Senior member

recommendations for quality semi-slim semi-short unstructured cotton/linen jacket to wear with baggy cargos etc?

17. the shah

the shah Senior member

I have a nuur jacket that would work, though its cotton/steel I think there is a linen blend one.
    Also had ann d cotton/linen from ss10 I believe blend double lapel that was insane but didn't fit me, same as the fw10 that was done in wool

18. Razele

Razele Senior member

Ive been looking at heaps of M.A+ last few days, damn [​IMG]

19. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

It's really nice stuff. I wouldn't mind a grey leather shirt, an aviator hoodie, some pants and tailored pieces and of course bags, wallets and shoes/boots. I have a strong lust for ordering a pair of these but in man-size: http://www.downtownshop.com/downtown.../ma-shoes.html Wear it with all black or dark grey crisp/not drapey gothninja-ish stuff. "Cheap" thrills eh? MA+ retail though like CCP or Augusta retail makes me sad panda though.

20. asobu

asobu Senior member

I have a nuur jacket that would work, though its cotton/steel I think there is a linen blend one.
    Also had ann d cotton/linen from ss10 I believe blend double lapel that was insane but didn't fit me, same as the fw10 that was done in wool

yeah, I'm thinking Ann D or GBS would probably work. I should be able to find a nice YY jacket for this but no luck yet, haven't been able to find just that right piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.