Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

2. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

What type of light bulb is best for showing the true color of leather? New boots got delivered today, color is supposedly taupe. Under incandescent light they look much more gray with a slight tinge of green. With a halogen lamp it's more of a plain brown, which is still nice but boring in comparison.... will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what they look like in natural light....

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

4. transient

transient Senior member

What type of light bulb is best for showing the true color of leather? New boots got delivered today, color is supposedly taupe. Under incandescent light they look much more gray with a slight tinge of green. With a halogen lamp it's more of a plain brown, which is still nice but boring in comparison.... will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what they look like in natural light....

the huge ass light bulb in the sky?

5. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

lol that's not a lightbulb, that's the sun!

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

I have to say that tres bien has the best service of any shop I've dealt with over the years. I'm not going to get into the details but twice I've contacted them for help that I needed and they more than came through, I mean it's to the point where it's ridiculous. Just recently I had another positive experience and it was amazing what these guys do, if only I could find a chick that satisfied me like that.

There is no other shop that has the combination of excellent buys, styling, selection, service, fast (and cheap) shipping (23 bux for 2 day shipping from sweden are you kidding?) than these guys. I've deterred people from shopping elsewhere previously and they always make me glad that I've supported them in the past. Great bunch of guys over there, still can't get over that fact. I'd even go so far as to say I'd rather cop something at full pop from them than on sale elsewhere because not many shops I've dealt with gave a shit or two about the customer and refuse to accommodate.

*edit - maybe this should go in the tbs thread too

7. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

don't forget the postcard!

8. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I can't imagine you wearing anything other than black leather shoes or boots to be honest. Then again I don't think you do.

Haha word. Want to give me a Korean b-boy makeover in Seoul?

9. MortyGras

MortyGras Senior member

[​IMG] I have no idea how this thing is still available in small, medium and large when it's 33% of. It's litterally one of the most flattering sweaters you will ever get your hands on.

10. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Senior member

pretty cool online store. Some old raf but expensive.

http://www.ln-cc.com/men/raf-simons-...cat/rafsimons/

i think someone made a thread about this a while ago. i wonder if some of the pieces posted there ever make their way onto ebay for a fraction of the price.

as for GAT's, i've only ever owned the original ones, and they're my favorite sneakers. i always thought the bolder designs (paint, floral, elephant sack) looked pretty cool, but they're not something i would buy.

11. feliks

feliks Well-Known Member

i really wish ray-ban re-released aviators with ambermatic lens. i would buy vintage if they didn't all have scratches that are noticeable/annoying/distracting on the lens :/.

12. Nil

Nil Senior member

never owned boatshoes, redwings, german army trainers, or bucks. Will not own creepers either.

Yup to all of those. Wouldn't mind a pair of original GATs, but I don't have any baller sneakers at all. Usually my size never makes it to sales and I'm not so hot on dropping serious coin on a pair of sneakers.

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

[​IMG]

I have no idea how this thing is still available in small, medium and large when it's 33% of. It's litterally one of the most flattering sweaters you will ever get your hands on.

It's a ribbed zipped sweater, not so hard to understand why people aren't jocking it. I'd never wear such a thing.

14. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Zippers are for boots and dad jeans. (1)

15. skeleton

skeleton Well-Known Member

Zippers are for boots and dad jeans. (1)
    you forgot jackets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.