Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wangvicous

wangvicous Senior member

I like them to leave my alone unless I need a size or something. Maybe say hi when I walk in.

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

M 2 SA's at my spot and I will talk for 30 minutes to an hour about Junya, Rick, Ann, Comme, etc. I will most likely not buy anything, we'll dap and I'll leave. They will also text me come markdown and hold items for me in the basement to ensure I get them. That is how it should be, first name basis and personal as can be without force feeding.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I wish my experience is always like that. More often than not, I get ignored and that's fine for the most part but there times even when I ask for help I still get ignored.

4. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

my kmw jeans and W+H hoddie just arrived...

straight 2007 up in here.

5. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

I wish my experience is always like that. More often than not, I get ignored and that's fine for the most part but there times even when I ask for help I still get ignored.

Do you shop at Jeffrey's or something?

6. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

I hardly shop in store here but the few stores I do go to (co-op and regular barneys) I have sa's that know me my name and talk to me via email/phone. I don't even spend a ton compared to most of their customers so I think it's pretty nice of them.

7. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

just get some gray denim, W+H or N&F weird guy gray selvedge.

How is this even slightly the same as drkshdw?

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I don't have an SA for most department stores but I do for some boutiques (LV, Gucci, Dior, YSL, etc..).

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

M 2 SA's at my spot and I will talk for 30 minutes to an hour about Junya, Rick, Ann, Comme, etc. I will most likely not buy anything, we'll dap and I'll leave. They will also text me come markdown and hold items for me in the basement to ensure I get them. That is how it should be, first name basis and personal as can be without force feeding.

This is how it was with me cept sub designers with vb, mmm, raf and dries and we talk 5-10 mins about that and the rest about family, food and other stuff going on. Sometimes they'd cop with their discount for me too.

10. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

How is this even slightly the same as drkshdw?
    it's not. that's the point. he wants stuff to go with his black TOJ moto and drkshdw is probably not a good idea.

11. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

it's not. that's the point. he wants stuff to go with his black TOJ moto and drkshdw is probably not a good idea.

I think drkshdw jeans can be pulled off with ToJ varsity, just depends which jeans. He posted this ones and I don't think it's that bad.
    [​IMG]

12. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

man, I would wear toj with drkshdw and boots all day long. Not wolverines, though. mmmmarrrrrgiggeelalallaaa

13. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

^wasn't planning on wearing them with the wolverines. I was planning on kicking around in the combat boots until I save enough pennies to get something more legit but in a similar style. Probably these: [​IMG] or something similar

14. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I came onto SF a real POS but in the time I've spent here I've actually learned a considerable amount of information that is highly relevant to my interests and lifestyle.

Additionally, my kops since joining -- while probably considered standard SF staples (e.g. CP white achilles) -- have all been very satisfying with little to no regret. Less overall purchases as well, surprisingly - which for me is a very good thing.

I want to create a small plan for my tactic moving forward in 2011 relating to refining my look, managing my financials responsibly, all while moving away from the safe, non-offensive (but nothing more) fits I have shown to this point.

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Not wolverines, though. mmmmarrrrrgiggeelalallaaa

I want these Margiela boots, I'm just a sucker for red leather.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.