Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ You know y'all just did that.

3. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

This is why we can't have nice things.

4. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

5. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

Went down to south coast plaza yesterday with a buddy of mine who was looking for a sweater. Checked nordstrom which just had a huge pile of shit on two tables and he picked up an argyle half zip and I was like [​IMG] so he put it down. Then we went to co-op and there wasn't much stock there but a decent rag and bone piece which was $500 and he was like [​IMG] Next stop was banana which had some semi decent stuff but were charging $150 for and was like wtf, thought that shit would be like a hundred or less. Chunky, collar wouldn't stay up, he took it off and shed like crazy on his shirt and he goes "that's what I hate about this shit" and I just go dawg I don't have that problem. Went to jcrew which didn't have shit but paint splattered sweatshirts and shorts so bounced from there. Went to bloomingdales and couldn't find an acceptable knit anywhere in sight, poor mall shoppers. Of course I was wearing my stark and everyone was jockin. didn't check out saks

7. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

was saks doing their 70% off there

8. snake

snake Senior member

Went down to south coast plaza yesterday with a buddy of mine who was looking for a sweater. Checked nordstrom which just had a huge pile of shit on two tables and he picked up an argyle half zip and I was like [​IMG] so he put it down. Then we went to co-op and there wasn't much stock there but a decent rag and bone piece which was $500 and he was like [​IMG] Next stop was banana which had some semi decent stuff but were charging $150 for and was like wtf, thought that shit would be like a hundred or less. Chunky, collar wouldn't stay up, he took it off and shed like crazy on his shirt and he goes "that's what I hate about this shit" and I just go dawg I don't have that problem. Went to jcrew which didn't have shit but paint splattered sweatshirts and shorts so bounced from there. Went to bloomingdales and couldn't find an acceptable knit anywhere in sight, poor mall shoppers. Of course I was wearing my stark and everyone was jockin.

didn't check out saks

This is typically what happens when I go out and shop around town.
    Internet shopping ftw

9. Lel

Lel Senior member

Went down to south coast plaza yesterday with a buddy of mine who was looking for a sweater. Checked nordstrom which just had a huge pile of shit on two tables and he picked up an argyle half zip and I was like [​IMG] so he put it down. Then we went to co-op and there wasn't much stock there but a decent rag and bone piece which was $500 and he was like [​IMG] Next stop was banana which had some semi decent stuff but were charging $150 for and was like wtf, thought that shit would be like a hundred or less. Chunky, collar wouldn't stay up, he took it off and shed like crazy on his shirt and he goes "that's what I hate about this shit" and I just go dawg I don't have that problem. Went to jcrew which didn't have shit but paint splattered sweatshirts and shorts so bounced from there. Went to bloomingdales and couldn't find an acceptable knit anywhere in sight, poor mall shoppers. Of course I was wearing my stark and everyone was jockin.

didn't check out saks

As much as Kunk laughs as the majority of SF for using the internet as a fashion resource, well, this is the alternative...

10. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Have to figure out if i can swing jeans at work. If i can't, next jawn purchase will most likely be drkshdw. If i can, somets.

11. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

12. Nil

Nil Senior member

Have to figure out if i can swing jeans at work. If i can't, next jawn purchase will most likely be drkshdw. If i can, somets.

Don't go down the RO path. You'd be like Hendrix trying goth ninja, just doesn't jive.

13. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

As much as Kunk laughs as the majority of SF for using the internet as a fashion resource, well, this is the alternative...
    Dude's perception is skewed. He's like, 'just go to RO's NY store and buy whole seasons like i've been doing since '02'

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I gotta admit, I spend a disgusting sum of money on clothing for my age, I think I am going to buy a lot less clothing in 2011 and start stepping up my lifestyle game, time to start copping that furniture, sculpture, rug swag.

15. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Don't go down the RO path. You'd be like Hendrix trying goth ninja, just doesn't jive.
    I'm not doing super RO, just going for more interesting pieces for legwear. I definitely think i could pull of a ToJ/Tshirt/DRKSHDW/Boots look

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.