• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese1

Reaction score
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product...ctId=0117_2105 WHAT? American Eagle has selvedge?
frown.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ You know y'all just did that.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Went down to south coast plaza yesterday with a buddy of mine who was looking for a sweater. Checked nordstrom which just had a huge pile of **** on two tables and he picked up an argyle half zip and I was like
ffffuuuu.gif
so he put it down. Then we went to co-op and there wasn't much stock there but a decent rag and bone piece which was $500 and he was like
ffffuuuu.gif
Next stop was banana which had some semi decent stuff but were charging $150 for and was like wtf, thought that **** would be like a hundred or less. Chunky, collar wouldn't stay up, he took it off and shed like crazy on his shirt and he goes "that's what I hate about this ****" and I just go dawg I don't have that problem. Went to jcrew which didn't have **** but paint splattered sweatshirts and shorts so bounced from there. Went to bloomingdales and couldn't find an acceptable knit anywhere in sight, poor mall shoppers. Of course I was wearing my stark and everyone was jockin. didn't check out saks

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was saks doing their 70% off there

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Went down to south coast plaza yesterday with a buddy of mine who was looking for a sweater. Checked nordstrom which just had a huge pile of **** on two tables and he picked up an argyle half zip and I was like
ffffuuuu.gif
so he put it down. Then we went to co-op and there wasn't much stock there but a decent rag and bone piece which was $500 and he was like
ffffuuuu.gif
Next stop was banana which had some semi decent stuff but were charging $150 for and was like wtf, thought that **** would be like a hundred or less. Chunky, collar wouldn't stay up, he took it off and shed like crazy on his shirt and he goes "that's what I hate about this ****" and I just go dawg I don't have that problem. Went to jcrew which didn't have **** but paint splattered sweatshirts and shorts so bounced from there. Went to bloomingdales and couldn't find an acceptable knit anywhere in sight, poor mall shoppers. Of course I was wearing my stark and everyone was jockin.

didn't check out saks

This is typically what happens when I go out and shop around town.
Internet shopping ftw

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
Next stop was banana which had some semi decent stuff but were charging $150 for and was like wtf, thought that **** would be like a hundred or less. Chunky, collar wouldn't stay up, he took it off and shed like crazy on his shirt and he goes "that's what I hate about this ****" and I just go dawg I don't have that problem. Went to jcrew which didn't have **** but paint splattered sweatshirts and shorts so bounced from there. Went to bloomingdales and couldn't find an acceptable knit anywhere in sight, poor mall shoppers. Of course I was wearing my stark and everyone was jockin.

didn't check out saks

As much as Kunk laughs as the majority of SF for using the internet as a fashion resource, well, this is the alternative...

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to figure out if i can swing jeans at work. If i can't, next jawn purchase will most likely be drkshdw. If i can, somets.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Have to figure out if i can swing jeans at work. If i can't, next jawn purchase will most likely be drkshdw. If i can, somets.

Don't go down the RO path. You'd be like Hendrix trying goth ninja, just doesn't jive.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
As much as Kunk laughs as the majority of SF for using the internet as a fashion resource, well, this is the alternative...
Dude's perception is skewed. He's like, 'just go to RO's NY store and buy whole seasons like i've been doing since '02'

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I spend a disgusting sum of money on clothing for my age, I think I am going to buy a lot less clothing in 2011 and start stepping up my lifestyle game, time to start copping that furniture, sculpture, rug swag.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Don't go down the RO path. You'd be like Hendrix trying goth ninja, just doesn't jive.
I'm not doing super RO, just going for more interesting pieces for legwear. I definitely think i could pull of a ToJ/Tshirt/DRKSHDW/Boots look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads