• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
yeah true. have more **** than i need. will just make one special purchase once in a while. got the kids some allsaints drop crotch pants

alex, check out my last post in baller sneakers, you will laugh. i promise

lol. i actually think i'm gonna buy a new pair of the german trainers mainly because i've had mine for like 4-5 years and fear change (mine are busted and water seeps in now). Otherwise i'd prob get something different. I need some sneaks for walking abound universal and harry potter world next week. might just buy some ugly things at the mall or maybe tough it out in the busted gats so people don't think i'm a muggle

almost bought my sister an allsaints hooded scarf thing but figured she'd never wear it in florida. kinda cool though.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
u should **** someone

he should **** his coworkers

**** two birds with one stone, so to speak

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am not buying anything anymore. i have 14 pants in rotation which means 2 weeks without repeats. i'd only be buying more **** to post it on the internet.

Kunk, it's your lucky day. I'm going to let you start buying stuff for me. In exchange, I will perform hilarious, jaunty dances and throw goblets of pudding at your rich neighbors for your personal amusement.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am not rich enough for that. yet. it's amazing though, when i had like 5k in the bank i'd spend 2.5 on a jacket and now i poo-poo $200 jeans as being too expensive

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it's more exciting to buy **** when you really cannot. now i just want the bigger house and to have a lot of money in the bank for a rainy day. my wife and friends dont care what i wear and playing dress up so i can take pics is pretty gay.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am not rich enough for that. yet. it's amazing though, when i had like 5k in the bank i'd spend 2.5 on a jacket and now i poo-poo $200 jeans as being too expensive

Well, I will PM you my phone number for future use (3).

I would say I'm the same way with regards to willingness to spend, except when I get even a bit more cash in my checking account than I usually have, I'm all, "Champagne, caviar and bitches for everyone! I'm buying!"

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^not really, i actually think the rest of the forum is a lot more fun.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I just got sick of buying **** pure and simple. Now something has to be extra special or something I need or I don't part with my cash and it has worked out well this way having only bought a few things all year. It's nice to have more than you need so you don't get tired of wearing the same **** and then have to buy more. Plus it makes you even more discerning as time goes on.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ballers with problems in this thread.
plain.gif

I think up **** all the time I'd like to try if I had the money for it.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just trtying not to be nouveau upper middle class

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I get where kunk is coming from, even though I'm a major car repair away from being broke. Unless you have a burning passion for something, you get burned out on it at a certain point, especially if that hobby involves obtaining material things.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes, i spent most of my life broke and pissed away money as fast as it came in

UserName84

Reaction score
did connor ever get his jeans?

also I think I saw Drizzzt (sp?) the other day. It was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads