Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

^Disagree, past seasons have been overall weak though there are always a few nice pieces. This season he stepped shit up big time IMO

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

he still slangin chinese made cardigans for 400 bucks??

3. toothsomesound

Not sure where production is currently but most of the simple knits retail in the 300's so yeah pretty much. [​IMG] I wouldn't ever go for a basic Lim knit though. Some of the more designy things are cool though a bit hit or miss...shirts and outerwear this season are very are nice.

4. softy

softy Senior member

5. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

Holy fuck, if you want several hours of amusing [​IMG] then I suggest this lovely MC Thread.

Then it gets even better with the cross forum warring on another forum.

LOL bigbris at crossforum

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

i was hoping for a more nuanced reply than the usual jet party line [​IMG]
    shush raining again in socal [​IMG] better not rain tomorrow cuz I'm gonna be wearin suedey

7. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

8. APK

APK Senior member

Let the rights over my brother's sartorial direction between me and his wife commence. I bought him an 8-panel hat for Christmas because he's got the facial bone structure that's well complimented by most hats. His wife hates it, though. Meanwhile, he wore this awful earth-tone-colored knit yesterday that she gave him. Besides the nasty color, it didn't fit him well at all. It's total old-man garb, only not in the SF-approved sense. More in the "What steeze-less corpse did you pull this off of?" sense. Not coincidentally, it belonged to her grandfather.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but this is all a shame because he's got the ideal proportions (broad shoulders, trim waist) for a lot of clothes to look really good on him.

Ultimately, it matters more what he (and I guess she) likes, but I die a little each time I see him wear something like a boxy pea coat, dad jeans and white Puma sneakers.

9. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

where can i get a next level apron i must have optimum kitchen steez

10. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I learned a great Chinese phrase today that aptly describes the purchasing habits of plebes who spend all their money on clothes/phones/wallets/bags way out of their price range: 打肿脸充胖子 (punching yourself in the face until it's swollen to pretend you are fat) [​IMG]

11. toothsomesound

Let the rights over my brother's sartorial direction between me and his wife commence. I bought him an 8-panel hat for Christmas because he's got the facial bone structure that's well complimented by most hats. His wife hates it, though. Meanwhile, he wore this awful earth-tone-colored knit yesterday that she gave him. Besides the nasty color, it didn't fit him well at all. It's total old-man garb, only not in the SF-approved sense. More in the "What steeze-less corpse did you pull this off of?" sense. Not coincidentally, it belonged to her grandfather.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but this is all a shame because he's got the ideal proportions (broad shoulders, trim waist) for a lot of clothes to look really good on him.

Ultimately, it matters more what he (and I guess she) likes, but I die a little each time I see him wear something like a boxy pea coat, dad jeans and white Puma sneakers.

lol dude, 8 paneled hat? it sounds like she knows what's up, grandpa cardigans own especially if he's tall and thin. also I never get this hate on earth tones? What's the deal with that? Totally nonsensical.

12. JoelF

JoelF Senior member

haha sounds like some interesting psychological sht going on there

13. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Yesss I got tons of Alpaca socks for Christmas. So comfy.

14. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Why would you buy anyone a hat. Unless you live in Ecuador or something. Also: it is almost always better to not give a shit about the way other people dress. There is a static amount of steez in the world, if he doesn't want any it means more for you. Although you'll have to rap fight the fuckyeahmenswear guy for it.

15. asobu

asobu Senior member

from now on, only sleepwear steez

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so amazing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.