Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

look at this victim lulz
    [​IMG]

Was wondering why du looked so familiar:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

there's a lesson here

3. softy

softy Senior member

It bothers me that you were able to find that in 1 minute.

Yeah but are they really going to jump right off the plane into a business meeting?

in many cases, yes.
    in other cases, it's better to wear a suit than to cram it in a garment bag. some people are traveling with one suit, a change of underwear, and a toothbrush.

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

in other cases, it's better to wear a suit than to cram it in a garment bag.

indeed

btw my bbbf tuxedo pants just came, and so did i. can't wait to wear them in autumn. too woollen to wear now but damn.

they go for so cheap on ebay. I guess people are scared of high rise.

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

The best is guys who fly in suits. Like wtf do you really want to be sitting in a suit on a plane for hours?

Is it any more uncomfortable than say, Dior 17.5cm denim?

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I got measured today and the measurements of my body exceeded the measurements of my comfortably fitting clothing. WTF?

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Was wondering why du looked so familiar:

du serious?

du is garbage, and why's he crinkling his forehead constantly gonna cause premature aging son

8. softy

softy Senior member

I got measured today and the measurements of my body exceeded the measurements of my comfortably fitting clothing. WTF?

time to recalibrate your idea of comfortable [​IMG]

9. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Is it any more uncomfortable than say, Dior 17.5cm denim?

yeah I guess you right.

10. softy

softy Senior member

11. Lane

Lane Senior member

mike, make sure santa gets my xmas list.

12. softy

softy Senior member

13. snake

snake Senior member

I bet its getting lots of use now ;X
    Yeah rotating between that, kka coat and my rick scuba. I'd like another winter coat, maybe, but hard to justify given the few months of wear I actually get out of them a year.

14. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

let me guess, items from hot topic and a nintendogs video game?
    Those dogs are fucking adorable. Dunno if this has been posted, but here's a treat for you guys from the something awful WAYWT: [​IMG] DBSS Odyn Vovk DBSS Guidi

15. Lane

Lane Senior member

let me guess, items from hot topic and a nintendogs video game?

i've ordered the ll bean derbies you wanted so badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.