• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
My girl back in the day was exactly like this, she actually looked dope all the time we went out but was sad she didn't have any heat haha. I'd buy her something here and there like heels and a margiela clutch she flipped for but was scared to use, so so cute.

You know that is exactly how mine is, she's scared to wear the nicer things, there's like a fear in the back of her mind about damaing them I guess or like she consciously is always thinking about it when she's out. I got her some Comey boots for her birthday a few months back and she is just finally starting to wear them more regularly. I can understand though, b/c when I first starting getting into the nicer things I would baby at first too.

Originally Posted by Nil
The neighbor across the alley caught me triying to take a WAWYT shot outside so I had to stop lest I embarass myself further. They didn't even turn out either; way too dark.

Haha. This is why I can't take self WAYWT shots outside my house on my own.

Originally Posted by zissou
I've been lamenting that it's sale time and there isn't a single thing I actually want. Until today...

I've been having the opposite problem. So much I would love to get, b/c I was surprised that half of the things I was interested in at the start of the season are still around in my size. What a conundrum.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Goddamnit UPS. Attempted delivery yesterday, left a signature form. Rescheduled delivery for TOMORROW. Will be out of town through Sunday. If anyone wants a couple boxes of SF-approved merch apparently they will be sitting on my porch for a few days.
ffffuuuu.gif

That is so irritating. What I have done in the past with UPS (and just the other day with FedEx) is leave a note right outside the door letting them know that I am expecting a package, need it, am not around, and that the form is my consent to leave package outside my door and sign it and leave my cell number.

This has worked several times for me now without issue.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A large percentage of people at airports should be ashamed of themselves for looking so slovenly in public.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason I'm always attracted to women in airports. And normally from my experience, (on departure day), they always look really nice. Like they laid out their outfit and everything for the next day's big flight. And then there are the sweatpant and hoodie type, for "comfort". But even then..:-/

I like to just sit there and watch people walk by. Again, for me, for some reason, beauty in a woman is amplified as she struts through an airport. Just an air of mystery in a sea of faces allowing the imagination and mind to run wild..

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best is guys who fly in suits. Like wtf do you really want to be sitting in a suit on a plane for hours?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
The best is guys who fly in suits. Like wtf do you really want to be sitting in a suit on a plane for hours?

They're called business travelers, homie. Suits are sort of a necessity among their ilk.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike - can I get a link to the infamous lepro-fit pic that propelled you into relatively speaking SF stardom and ICON status?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
seems like a sweet kid thanks softy
yah, I'd like to pet the little fella
Originally Posted by snake
Should have kopped during my moment of weakness.
I bet its getting lots of use now ;X

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
]
15467410150101973910803.jpg

It bothers me that you were able to find that in 1 minute.
Originally Posted by Nil
They're called business travelers, homie. Suits are sort of a necessity among their ilk.
Yeah but are they really going to jump right off the plane into a business meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads