Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake

snake Senior member

snake, sell me your MA julius jacket

Should have kopped during my moment of weakness.

2. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

My girl back in the day was exactly like this, she actually looked dope all the time we went out but was sad she didn't have any heat haha. I'd buy her something here and there like heels and a margiela clutch she flipped for but was scared to use, so so cute.

You know that is exactly how mine is, she's scared to wear the nicer things, there's like a fear in the back of her mind about damaing them I guess or like she consciously is always thinking about it when she's out. I got her some Comey boots for her birthday a few months back and she is just finally starting to wear them more regularly. I can understand though, b/c when I first starting getting into the nicer things I would baby at first too.

The neighbor across the alley caught me triying to take a WAWYT shot outside so I had to stop lest I embarass myself further. They didn't even turn out either; way too dark.

Haha. This is why I can't take self WAYWT shots outside my house on my own.

I've been lamenting that it's sale time and there isn't a single thing I actually want. Until today...

I've been having the opposite problem. So much I would love to get, b/c I was surprised that half of the things I was interested in at the start of the season are still around in my size. What a conundrum.

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Goddamnit UPS. Attempted delivery yesterday, left a signature form. Rescheduled delivery for TOMORROW. Will be out of town through Sunday. If anyone wants a couple boxes of SF-approved merch apparently they will be sitting on my porch for a few days. [​IMG]

That is so irritating. What I have done in the past with UPS (and just the other day with FedEx) is leave a note right outside the door letting them know that I am expecting a package, need it, am not around, and that the form is my consent to leave package outside my door and sign it and leave my cell number.

This has worked several times for me now without issue.

4. Nil

Nil Senior member

A large percentage of people at airports should be ashamed of themselves for looking so slovenly in public.

5. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

For some reason I'm always attracted to women in airports. And normally from my experience, (on departure day), they always look really nice. Like they laid out their outfit and everything for the next day's big flight. And then there are the sweatpant and hoodie type, for "comfort". But even then..:-/

I like to just sit there and watch people walk by. Again, for me, for some reason, beauty in a woman is amplified as she struts through an airport. Just an air of mystery in a sea of faces allowing the imagination and mind to run wild..

6. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

The best is guys who fly in suits. Like wtf do you really want to be sitting in a suit on a plane for hours?

7. Nil

Nil Senior member

The best is guys who fly in suits. Like wtf do you really want to be sitting in a suit on a plane for hours?

They're called business travelers, homie. Suits are sort of a necessity among their ilk.

8. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Mike - can I get a link to the infamous lepro-fit pic that propelled you into relatively speaking SF stardom and ICON status?

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

seems like a sweet kid

thanks softy

10. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

np, it's my desktop bg (10)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (0)

11. Lane

Lane Senior member

seems like a sweet kid thanks softy
    yah, I'd like to pet the little fella
    Should have kopped during my moment of weakness.
    I bet its getting lots of use now ;X

12. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

][​IMG]
    It bothers me that you were able to find that in 1 minute.
    They're called business travelers, homie. Suits are sort of a necessity among their ilk.
    Yeah but are they really going to jump right off the plane into a business meeting?

13. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

delete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.