Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sipang

sipang Senior member

^^, AR, you sure you're a 44 ? from your sale threads I was under the impression you got half a size on me and I'm not sure I'd fit into 44 GATs

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have 44 mmm painted canvas boots and they're quite snug and if they made 44.5 I'd go with that in said boots. But I don't think I'd size up and I don't like loose sneakers. Are the sneakers smaller than the boots?

3. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

no boots are smaller

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Then 44 lows will be perfect I think. If only I could find the damn things. Seems like they're all over the place just not in that size anymore.

5. sipang

sipang Senior member

No idea, all I know is that the patent GATs I had in 45 were pretty snug already and the boots I have in 44 are bordering on too small (I'm a 44 in CPs for reference)

6. zissou

zissou Senior member

So I'm thinking of buying something from a UK webshop that doesn't automatically deduct VAT. Has anyone run across a UK shop that refuses to deduct VAT? I'm half expecting they'd refund VAT after the purchase goes through, but I'm waiting for them to reply to my email.

7. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

does anyone want to let me, like, test drive their rick globa bomber for, you know, a week or something? To see if I'm worthy? [​IMG]

8. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Took some jawnz to have a big patch put over the crotch area.... and the fucking bitch IRONED them [​IMG]

9. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

Took some jawnz to have a big patch put over the crotch area.... and the fucking bitch IRONED them [​IMG]

oh wowwwwwwww

i hope she buys you new jeans

10. DLester

DLester Senior member

does anyone want to let me, like, test drive their rick globa bomber for, you know, a week or something? To see if I'm worthy? [​IMG]
    you are worthy -- globa is really nice, except the horizontal back zip was more than I could handle. I really liked the cut. I will spare you the dlester fit pics. . . .

11. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Goddamnit UPS. Attempted delivery yesterday, left a signature form. Rescheduled delivery for TOMORROW. Will be out of town through Sunday. If anyone wants a couple boxes of SF-approved merch apparently they will be sitting on my porch for a few days. [​IMG]

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I wonder what to wear on Christmas morning as I hand my brother his gifts of Steven Alan sample sale impulse buy items that were all too big for me

flannel shirt. sweats. thermal. like a fuckin llbean signature lookbook is what its gonna end up lookin like in there...smh..

I shouldn't even be thinking about this.

Hopefully mom likes her Filson leather accent tote. And new Filson leash and collar for Lilly. And new Filson tin cloth dog bowl. And hope dad likes his Filson log carrier and embassy pen [​IMG] (had to get one for myself, too)

They have no clue what Filson is and that they're blowing up the internet and people are building Filson forts but hopefully they just recognize it as nicely constructed stuff

...and hope grandma likes her iPad dock [​IMG]

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

snake, sell me your MA julius jacket

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Goddamnit UPS. Attempted delivery yesterday, left a signature form. Rescheduled delivery for TOMORROW. Will be out of town through Sunday. If anyone wants a couple boxes of SF-approved merch apparently they will be sitting on my porch for a few days. [​IMG]

pm addy

*edit - wait not my size

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.