Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Christ I just saw the Krane Overstock Sale thread on B&S. Man why aren't you fools losing your mind over this shit. If I hadn't just kopped The Fishtail I'd be fucking on that.

2. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Christ I just saw the Krane Overstock Sale thread on B&S. Man why aren't you fools losing your mind over this shit. If I hadn't just kopped The Fishtail I'd be fucking on that.

Over design?

3. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

T-000 is similiar to 19cm if you slouch them. The gray T-000 are balling, favorite Uniqlo jeans I have.

You mean the light gray or dark gray?

I just copped the dark gray T-000 today. Strange how I wear size 32 in S-001 and 31 in T-000.

Now, if only they had a brown T-000. [​IMG]

4. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

I own/have owned countless pairs of higher-end denim. My several pairs of Uniqlo denim remains my most frequently worn jeans. None of them are indigo, which may actually mean I just don't find indigo all that much. But fit-wise, I haven't really owned many pairs of jeans in my life that top my various $20-$30 Uniqlo joints.

Agreed.

I actually don't own any indigo denim beyond a pair of APC NS I got for $20.

I wish Uniqlo would stock more colors for T-000, though. I remember they used to have almost every color possible (but this was in 2007-2008 and T-000 were then $50 and of better quality).

5. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

There's like nothing in 36 or even 38. I like the Emory and Jonas, but meh. I had last season's mod parka and I liked it a lot, just waxed cotton is kinda annoying.

6. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Unc - Why don't you just buy her the jacket... I dunno, lemme' think... I got it! Maybe for a Christmas present or something.

Because I already got her Christmas present, that jacket is like $600, and she could get it for much cheaper since it's sold at the boutique she works at and accumulates store credit at?

8. Humperdink

Humperdink Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lifestyle inspiration for 2011.

[​IMG] Original master of the synthtuck

9. zissou

zissou Senior member

I've finally found a reason to buy that Bestmade axe sling and move to NYC.

On what she looks for in a guy: "I want a guy who is masculine, good with his hands and able to build stuff and who has survival skills. Facial hair is a big turn-on. Most of the kids I hang out with in New York are hipster arty types, but I like a stronger, more physically imposing man--like a lumberjack. I'm also into a little hair pulling. I like boys to be aggressive and allow me to be a little aggressive back."

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Nah, this chick dresses like shit much to my chagrin. I need to style on her harder than ever to show her how it's done. Causing her to feel insecure about her dressing habits should hopefully cause her to up her game.

In other news, fastest B&S selling ever. An hour after posting, SS blazer is gone. Boom.

Just get her stuff. My wife loves her Margiela coat, though she probably wouldn't have sprung for it herself. And women love to accessorize. Watches, hats, whatever. I think that my wife has about a dozen hats from Eugenia Kim alone. ime, women are more receptive to new ideas about dressing than are men.

In other news, I'm going to set up my new home projection theater today.

11. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Over design?

You must be talking about FW10 Surface to Air outerwear, where the fail was strong.

That said, I'm not a fan of the passants on this year's outerwear. Otherwise, hard to level accusations of overdesign. Most of the details are hidden and/or functional.

12. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

If anyone has approximate measurements on Raf mainline dress shirts size 44 or 46 it would help me a ton.

13. MortyGras

MortyGras Senior member

I just ate a good 350 g of bloodsausage and about 4 mashed apples.
    My stomach is hungover.
    Merry Christmas to all of you.
    Burp.

14. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I've finally found a reason to buy that Bestmade axe sling and move to NYC.
    dont forget [​IMG]

15. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

First Kop of new job money: Moto. Pending ToJ not making motos anymore, what's something good, pref. <$700

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.