• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
i am sooooooooooooooo drunk and love all you guys

colgate.gif
why didnt you invite me over

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
T-000 is similiar to 19cm if you slouch them. The gray T-000 are balling, favorite Uniqlo jeans I have.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unc - Why don't you just buy her the jacket... I dunno, lemme' think... I got it! Maybe for a Christmas present or something.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
T-000 is similiar to 19cm if you slouch them. The gray T-000 are balling, favorite Uniqlo jeans I have.

I like their coated black jeans. A nice alternative to Acne max cash.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason

I own S-001 and S-002's, but yeah, love the gray denim. Probably my favorite pair of pants I own and they cost me $20. Actually wearing them right now (no vis).

Still haven't copped anything from this sale season. Have a **** ton of things bookmarked but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm suffering from chronic indecision with a healthy dose of apathy right now.
Need moar booze.

I'm tempted by a couple of things that I have no business looking at right now since I return to the ranks of people without a steady income next week. Maybe I'll have a change of heart and/or sell a kidney.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Still haven't copped anything from this sale season. Have a **** ton of things bookmarked but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm suffering from chronic indecision with a healthy dose of apathy right now.

Your cops are inspirational. Just do it

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Need moar booze.

New chick is cutting down on my alone drinking time. Really poor timing on meeting this girl.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^dis is true

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, this chick dresses like **** much to my chagrin. I need to style on her harder than ever to show her how it's done. Causing her to feel insecure about her dressing habits should hopefully cause her to up her game.

In other news, fastest B&S selling ever. An hour after posting, SS blazer is gone. Boom.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's not a bad idea. It could lead to rewards for you. Or, she will just continue to dress shittily and you'll be overdressed to the max (more likely). But you know, this might cause other women in public to ogle you more, which will increase the jealousy factor, which should make her proud of her spoils (you), and also maybe more horny dunno?!?? Isn't there something also endearing about women in frumpy sweatpants?

Anyway, all of this is conjecture, I've never actually seen a real live woman with my own two eyes before, much less spoken to one.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^this is my problem too.

me: raf, damir, kva, cpa
her: gap, gap, gap, north face

not talking brand snobbery, but definitely talking design snobbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads