Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

he probably thinks he's being preppy and that girls like preppy because chuck bass is preppy. he probably also tries to be an asshole cos he thinks girls like that. it's quite funny to watch. Am i right?
    No, he knows he's being entirely age-inappropriate. The asthetic you describe is mainline RL Rugby, Not RL x Septuagenarian. And in fact, he's the only non-asshole among our group of friends.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have too many pairs of sneakers. For example, I am going home this evening for Christmas, for one week. I am checking no luggage, so just two carry on, one of which just contains laptop / book / beer I just bought. So pretty much just my MMM weekender full o' clothings. Nonetheless, in addition to the Indys I'm wearing (which instantly get you a pat down at airport security btw) I brought 2 pairs of sneakers just 'cause. This was no necessary.

3. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

No, he knows he's being entirely age-inappropriate.

The asthetic you describe is mainline RL Rugby, Not RL x Septuagenarian. And in fact, he's the only non-asshole among our group of friends.

crazy. well as long as he enjoys his clothes. In 10 years he might look awesome when he's figured out what works for him in his desired aesthetic. At least he shows an interest.

I have too many pairs of sneakers. For example, I am going home this evening for Christmas, for one week. I am checking no luggage, so just two carry on, one of which just contains laptop / book / beer I just bought. So pretty much just my MMM weekender full o' clothings. Nonetheless, in addition to the Indys I'm wearing (which instantly get you a pat down at airport security btw) I brought 2 pairs of sneakers just 'cause. This was no necessary.

I'm the exact opposite, my MMMs are my only decent pair. I used to want more, but they're no longer big on my list. Wouldn't mind a nice pair of white highs, but otherwise i don't really care.

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

what size are your feet?

5. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

nah yours will be too big. i'm 8.5. thanks anyway

6. Synthese

wtf are you ome sort of maori hobbit

7. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

i'm kinda short yeah, 5'9.

You know what they say about small feet?

small shoes.

8. APK

APK Senior member

I own/have owned countless pairs of higher-end denim. My several pairs of Uniqlo denim remains my most frequently worn jeans. None of them are indigo, which may actually mean I just don't find indigo all that much. But fit-wise, I haven't really owned many pairs of jeans in my life that top my various $20-$30 Uniqlo joints.

9. Nil

Nil Senior member

Still haven't copped anything from this sale season. Have a shit ton of things bookmarked but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm suffering from chronic indecision with a healthy dose of apathy right now.

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

I own/have owned countless pairs of higher-end denim. My several pairs of Uniqlo denim remains my most frequently worn jeans. None of them are indigo, which may actually mean I just don't find indigo all that much. But fit-wise, I haven't really owned many pairs of jeans in my life that top my various $20-$30 Uniqlo joints.
    Rach said this as well, lol Uniqlo killing at denim

11. Synthese

wore mine to work today

really nice

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Rach said this as well, lol Uniqlo killing at denim
    I'd say that their denim denim is kinda lame, the inseam is too short and they stretch too much. However, their colored denim is fucking sick and is totally worth picking up in every single color. (Only in T-000 though)

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

Is the T-000 the super slim type? I wouldn't mind copping a pair with a similar taper to 19cms.

14. Synthese

i am sooooooooooooooo drunk and love all you guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.